• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gray Interior Parts

TN William

NAXJA Forum User
I have removed the interior from my 89 XJ and almost everything is for sale. The dash and the door panels are the only thing I am keeping. Let me know what you need and I will price it; shipping is at your expense.

Seats are gray leather w/power. Rear and passenger front are in good condition, just need cleaned up. Driver's side is rough. Sorry, no pics (I keep telling my wife I could get rid of this stuff if she would let me have a digital camera). Make me an offer.

You wouldn't have a male end rear seatbelt would you?

TN William said:
I have both. Take your choice or take them both. $10 for the front, $5 for the rear.

I'll take the rear driver side female end. Just to clarify it is the one with only one female end not 2 on the same thing. Please email me with payment and shipping info. [email protected]

XJ parts

Do you have the roll-up security cover and attachments for the inside read compartment?
Tom

Back