• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

good and affordable track bar?

I am running the TNT bar and bracket. No complaints here. :thumbup:

I will be getting the Iron Rock Offroad one when I end up getting a new one.

IMG_7536.jpg

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...=IROR&Product_Code=IR-STBCK&Category_Code=PFX

Cant beat the price for a double shear with the bracket...plus its beefy as hell

Ok, stupid question here....

What exactly does double shear and single shear mean?

+1 for the IRO one, its damn beefy and has the best price for sure.

Man i can not begin to tell you how many times i have broken my rustys trac bar. I even upgraded to the 22mm tre and it broke where it slides into the frame mount. That is more likely do to the fact of the factory mount being worn out and the nut wouldn't tighten. But i finally decided that was enough and was either going to get the RE trac bar with the hiem joint or the rusty's upgrade so i can use a double shear bushing.(At this point i swore i would never buy another part from them). But I went with the Rustys upgrade do to the price and it has worked out really nice. I haven't had any problems and it won't bind like a tre or even a hiem. Plus since you already have a trac bar from them the upgrade only cost like 80 bucks. He might even cover the shipping if you complain enough.

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...oduct_Code=RC-TB150-UV&Category_Code=SUS_TRAC

Man i can not begin to tell you how many times i have broken my rustys trac bar.
One would be too many. That people continue to go back again and again for the same junk is amazing to me.

As for the RE1600, 1665, and 1670 being too much, are those REs list prices on the website, or did you get that from a vendor? Check with a few of the NAXJA vendors and see what kind of price you can get from them directly.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

One would be too many. That people continue to go back again and again for the same junk is amazing to me.

As for the RE1600, 1665, and 1670 being too much, are those REs list prices on the website, or did you get that from a vendor? Check with a few of the NAXJA vendors and see what kind of price you can get from them directly.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

I agree with you on not knowing why people keep going back to a product like that. I finally fixed my existing tb with a new TRE today, just to hold me over until I get a new tb. The cRustys bar worked fine for me with short arms, but it just wont hack it for me with long arms.

The prices I pulled were off of REs website.

I am going to be going with the RE HD Trac bar and frame mount. Might as well spend the coin now and know that you aren't going to have to worry about it later down the road, Plus you get that cool grey color under your rig that everyone just loves! :)

Thats waht i did too, really good track bar. I got mine, with a 1" extended coupler and bracket for like $200, not that bad of a price. The loose nutz enterprises guy is the one who sold it to me, brand new. Its got hte super flex joint on the frame end too.

I agree with you on not knowing why people keep going back to a product like that. I finally fixed my existing tb with a new TRE today, just to hold me over until I get a new tb. The cRustys bar worked fine for me with short arms, but it just wont hack it for me with long arms.

The prices I pulled were off of REs website.

I paid $200 for the super flex track bar, bracket, and 1" coupler

I didn't see a unibody-end brace/mount for the JKS one that DPG sells.

Looking at the Iron Rock one they use a poly bushing at the unibody end instead of a spherical/johnny joint like JKS and RE do so that may account for part of the price difference. Don't know that it matters performance-wise.

DPG also sells RE stuff so call him & see what he can do for the RE setup. As RCP Phx said, you can add the brace to the RE HD TB (sure you could fab one too. time/money/tools/talent/time/money/tools/talent/time/money.....aieeeee.:roll:)

fwiw, happy RE hd tb/bracket customer.

Back