• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest

yea, the low fuel pressure is intermittent and happens when its in normal operating temps (once it warms up). not sure if its when the fuel pump gets warm it starts acting up, front 02 sensor or what...

I was driving in to work today wondering why I was a little sore. Then I remembered all those rocks I chucked to keep Trevor from falling over.

Trevor - Have you extracted the seat fabric yet?

Goatfest+2013+-+58.jpg

Re: Re: Goatfest

I was driving in to work today wondering why I was a little sore. Then I remembered all those rocks I chucked to keep Trevor from falling over.

Goatfest+2013+-+58.jpg

I wish I had my GoPro at the time.

Goatfest+2013+-+58.jpg

Nope.....and let me tell you, that old jeep fabric is pretty rough...

Seriously though I really appreciate the help from you two. Thank you. Next time I see you guys, beers are on me. Thinking I'll be installing a cage here in the near future. And some new seats....and doors.....and windows....and a mirror and light....trim.....xmember...

Lesson learned. :twak:

Last edited:
Nice to see everyone again! I had a blast got home this afternoon. I'll be hitting the car wash up tomorrow, somehow I got mud all over the F250 and the wife wasn't very happy to see her brand new quad caked in mud.

What a muddy dirty rainy beery rocky wheely drunky great weekend!! I hate mud...but had a great time anyway!!

Thanks to all that provided me shelter (the Russells and the Hesses), a passenger seat (James), food (Bricker), and alcohol oh wow, what was your name again? LOL, j/k... (Mike G and the BSC, mostly)!l!!

I really do love my Jeep peeps... we are the greatest folk around!

It was awesome to see you again! I’m ‘told’ I got a little, ummm, hammered early so I’m not sure what happened even shortly after I got there, but at least I got to see a ton of folks again lol.

I’m not a big mud guy either but I tell you, that was FUN in the Ramcharger. :D

Re: Re: Goatfest

What a muddy dirty rainy beery rocky wheely drunky great weekend!! I hate mud...but had a great time anyway!!

Thanks to all that provided me shelter (the Russells and the Hesses), a passenger seat (James), food (Bricker), and alcohol oh wow, what was your name again? LOL, j/k... (Mike G and the BSC, mostly)!l!!

I really do love my Jeep peeps... we are the greatest folk around!

Sigh no love.

Yes, Stephan, you provided me bathroom & cooking space and I apologize! I figured any thanks I offered would be far outweighed by Sequoia's gratitude =)

Back