• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

Letterman

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone from the Sierra Chapter going to go to GoatFest this year??

JV!

Johnson Valley!!

The Hammers!!!

Free Food!!!!!!!

Time to reserve the date. We try to make this run good for all levels, so if you're interested in leading a mostly stock run or a beginners run let me know. Dinner on Sat night will be provided by G&G Off Road. If you're not a JV regular, this is great way to become familiar with the area, if you are a JV regular it's a good time wheeling with friends.

See you there. :wave:

Like Richard said, if you don't know Johnson Valley this is one of the best ways to get to know the area, my first time in JV was a Goatfest and I had some really good people show me around.

Some of the hardist trails I have ever seen, but even if you are in a stock rig you can explore the area for days!

JVOL1107_0146.jpg

JVAS1107_0446.jpg

ClawJV1107_0211.jpg

DSC_0755.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

GF09_1277.jpg

Dents those are trophys if that Jeep could tell storys it would tell you to stop beating the snot out of it

Last edited:
I am going to try and get back down there with the buggy...

hammersmarch2010217.jpg

So long as the weather is decent and the roads are clear I should be there late Thursday/early Friday.

It would be nice to have another rig or two to travel down with, but I'm not sure I can talk any of the other Reno guys into going...

Travis

I'll be there Thurs evening.

We'll be there Friday evening

Thread Killer!
RC09_20128.jpg

I have heard that the tin benders will be there that weekend, and they will drive over anyone that is slow, should we be scared? Well let me ask that again, should I be scared?

Oh yeah and Mr. Puppy . . . uummmm, that looks a little undercut . . . You might want to . . . nevermind . . .

RC09_20142.jpg

Last time I looked, Tinbenders where following Andy and I.

:D

I may come out Thursday if I can talk Greg into going... Do you know if Cliff N Jack are going?

Cliff, Jack, Bob, Bill, Wayne, Robert, Eric, etc. :)

Is anyone from up north going down for this???

Claw Hammer is fun on at least 33's with full lockers:
ClawJV1107_0169.jpg

ClawJV1107_0183.jpg

ClawJV1107_0189.jpg

Rockers are good:
ClawJV1107_0193.jpg

ClawJV1107_0200.jpg

No rockers are fun too:
ClawJV1107_0196.jpg

ClawJV1107_0202.jpg

ClawJV1107_0211.jpg

I am a maybe right now, but I hope I can.

Back