• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest Countdown....30 days to get Stuff done

I gotta get my coil spring pads welded on and hopefully finish my crossmember and add a skid to the backside. Hopefully do my new gas tank and tank skid. Thanks to Bo for comin over and helpin me get my new steering box in. And by helping, I mean do all the work while my son broke the clockspring.

Thanks to Scott tell, got my t-case rebuilt with a 231J HD wide chain, 6 gear planetary, new bearings, replaced tranny seal, TNT frame stiffeners, JKS Crossmember.

Still to do:
Figure out the creak in my steering box (likely due to loose bolt)
see if I can get the driveshafts rebuilt
lube the suspension

I gotta get my coil spring pads welded on and hopefully finish my crossmember and add a skid to the backside. Hopefully do my new gas tank and tank skid. Thanks to Bo for comin over and helpin me get my new steering box in. And by helping, I mean do all the work while my son broke the clockspring.
:D.

Thanks to Scott tell, got my t-case rebuilt with a 231J HD wide chain, 6 gear planetary, new bearings, replaced tranny seal, TNT frame stiffeners, JKS Crossmember.

Still to do:
Figure out the creak in my steering box (likely due to loose bolt)
see if I can get the driveshafts rebuilt
lube the suspension
Nice improvments Josh, will be good to see you there. Thom

guess we'll have to go back out again as soon as it starts to warm up again :D at least you have time to get your rig ready now bro.

Hey dan i got a couple of folks that will go out there with you after we get your s hit done. I only need a day,maybe a day and half to swap your stuff around.We can get four guys to help and it's done fast

Dan we will make a trip man. Also with that said ill be hitting someone up for a seat in your rig now lol. Not picky but would have to be front pass seat as i get nervouse in the back if i cant spot what is going on

Find someone to loan me a tow pig and trailer for the shitbox
014.jpg

Yeah man it's been a while. How ya been? Thanks for the compliment, I just got her trail-able a couple weeks ago.

I want to make it to goatfest so bad. Last time I was there I wouldn't take the pile through Bullfrog :D

Every time I have my mom out on the trail she tells the story of our run @ SoCalfest 07 and the Girly Skwerly approved rock. lol

It'd be good to get out on the trail and have a beer or six afterward.

Edit: Ted for Prez :D

Back