• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mtn Saturday the 10th (kids run)

:D
like donky kong. im always late, ask my boss. good writeups though.

Yes, your write ups are good. I Like the timeline approach.. and the usual beginning I have come to expect.. like the text on a starwars movie... " I woke up late" :) :D

This will be fun!

I can't do sunday. :dunno: I have to watch the chargers handle Steelers.

shart !!! well you guys go ahead without me then. Have fun and anyone who wants is more than welcome to meet me up there sunday (same time). i promised the kiddies, so sunday we will be goin one way or another.

:bawl:work sucks ! ! !

Who is planning on going?

I may not be able to go. A wrestling tourney has been moved from sunday to Saturday. As much as I would like to skip it.. I paid a lot of money in gear and fees to have my little dude scrap it up on the mat. I am waiting for the details. If they cancel the youth section I can make it.

I would like to know who is going to go.

If its just adults with their rigs, I may pass. I was making the trip for the kiddos.

If everyone can go Sunday, make the change.

I am out for a 9:30 meet. The wrestling tourney will be over around 10 ish, so I Could be up there by 11:30 ish..

Other wise I am out.

we are trying move the run to sunday so come sunday. so far its rod and his little ones and me with my doggies.

if it makes you feel any better, i have to work on saturday because you have to work on saturday.

Terry, is it cool with you if we meet at 10 instead of 930 ? i figure if we are the only ones goin.... and yur always late and i'm freekin exausted..... lets sleep in a lil.

anyone else goin ? speek up now !

Terry, is it cool with you if we meet at 10 instead of 930 ? i figure if we are the only ones goin.... and yur always late and i'm freekin exausted..... lets sleep in a lil.

anyone else goin ? speek up now !

if i don't hear back from you Terry i will see u there at 930ish.

my cell is in your pm box Terry.

Ch4 if anyone decides last minute to join us.

sorry i didnt get the message till now 1:03am. was messing around with my guitar. 10 is cool so go back to bed for an hour if you want.

Back