• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3/4 ton 98 XJ PART OUT

XJLI

NAXJA Forum User
NO DRIVE CRITICAL PARTS WILL BE PULLED UNTIL THE CHASSIS IS SOLD I'll pull skids or whatever but nothing to keep this thing from moving will go until the chassis is sold. I cant have this thing lying around immobile.

98 XJ Sport, 4.0/AW4/231

CHASSIS/DRIVELINE - $1500
You get the whole interior, motor/trans/tcase. Frame is fully plated and caged, factory LCA mounts cut off (obv) and the front bumper/xmember thing and fogs inside, and rock lights. cage is 1.75x.120 DOM, frame rails are 2x5x.25 box. the cool fuse box and switchpanel come with as well. what isnt included are the hella DOT headlights, bulbs, and wiring harness, skids, long arms, rear bumper, tails and the LED lightbar. i'd like to keep the head unit, speakers, and subs as well. anything can be added/removed from this deal for more/less money, and i'm flexible on price with parts going with the chassis. you also get the remote start/keyless entry... it has the OHC, heated mirrors, power windows, etc. no power steering pump or steering box, as those are PSC. i think i have the stock box and pump somewhere if you want em..

4.0 has 111,2xx miles. Runs mint, purrs like a kitten. no noises whatsoever.
99+ intake manifold
THOR cowl intake
APN header
cat replaced with OEM at 90k
flowmaster 50 muffler
brown dog poly motor mounts and engine brackets
new CSF radiator and fan clutch within the last year
valve cover gasket replaced less than 1k miles ago
AW4 filter screen replaced and fluid flushed last summer, temp gauge and external cooler fluid installed and it runs at 100F on the highway, never gets into the yellow around town.
new A/C compressor but it has a slow leak somewhere (works great when charged)
231 has HD SYE (not sure of brand)

AXLES:
$3300 for the pair. I have almost this much invested into the front alone. these will BOLT IN to any XJ with the exception of shock mounts.

front:
1978 ford HP44
513 yukon gears, OX locker, reid knuckles, nitro alloy shafts and 760x joints
parts mike highsteer knuckle on passenger side for true crossover steering
tie rod is heims over the knuckle, drag link is TREs, trackbar heims as well.
warn premium hubs, stage 8 locking locking spindle nuts
all seals, bearings, brakes, ball joints etc are new
custom truss and inner C gussets, uses factory XJ/TJ/ZJ control arm bracket geometry

rear:
late 80s ford D60-ISU
513 gears, lock right locker, disc brake kit, factory 35 spline shafts, ballistic cover and axle bridge

PSC hydro assist kit with cooler and delphi "fast" ratio box... faster than stock, not the race box. You get the cooler, lines, box, pump/resi and 8" ram. $950

Rock Krawler 4 link - $600, you will need some new hardware, obv the sleeves are welded in and i had to do some finagling with the spacers behind the mounts.. prob like 30 bucks from RK.

hdoffroad shackle relocators $95

custom valved bilstein 9100 shocks... 11" travel 2.5 weld top fronts with remote resi and 13" travel 2.0 rears with remote resi. rear shocks are threaded for coilover hardware. Some surface rust. $800

Deaver G9 leaf springs (~4.5") $600
Deaver 5.5" coils $225
RE 1.5" boomerang shackles $75

dirtbound mojave cut and fold rear bumper with LED reverse lights $325

JCR corner guards WITH clear maxxima LEDs $300

TNT belly skid (aw4/231) $100

DPG gas tank skid (97-01) $225

35x12.5x17" MTZs on polished H2 wheels. Comes with 35" BFG AT on H2 as a spare. barely over 10k miles, no leaks or plugs. $1200

driveshafts $40 each. one is stock size, one shortened, one shortened and a bit wobbly.

(new in box) Ruffstuff limit strap kits, one pair 16" and one pair 18" with hardware. $50 each

(new in box) trail gear synthetic winch rope 3/8"x 75' $200

(new in box) big giant sling hook for winch $50

(barely used) corbeau baja xp suspension seat with 95-01 XJ bracket and seat heat kit $400

I'm sure i'm forgetting some stuff and i'll add to this. let the games begin.

:(
Part of me is hoping that nobody buys your stuff so you are forced to keep it and wheel.

Good luck dude.

chassis is sold, should be taking this thing apart this weekend.

so far the parts that are sold are:
shackle brackets
jcr corners
gas tank skid
tnt skid
PSC kit

currently called for:
axles
front shocks

BUMP.

still have:

PARTS STILL AVAILABLE:

XJ rock krawler front 4 link kit - $600
Corbeau baja rs seat w/95-01 XJ bracket AND seat heat kit - $450
Ruff stuff limit strap kits, 16" and 18", BRAND NEW w/ hardware $50 a pair
3/8" sling hook for winch $50
35x12.5x17" MTZs on polished H2 wheels. Comes with 35" BFG AT on H2 wheel as a spare. barely over 10k miles, no leaks or plugs. $1200 (spoken for, no $$ yet however)
35x12.5x17 MTZ w/ ~10-15% tread. holds air, good spare. $20
Bumpstop U-bolt plates, BRAND NEW - $50
(pair of) Hella H4 DOT 5x7 Housing (fits XJ) with upgraded wiring harness. No bulbs. $75

i have pics of everything if needed.

At the risk ok sounding like a NOOBZORZ, how good are those headlight housings? What else is needed for the upgrade and how much more moniez?

all you would need is bulbs. the harness makes a noticeable difference and these housings are pretty damn good. idk if they sell the DOT ones any more, but the ECE ones are 50 bucks each. theyre nice, all glass housings. ill cut you a deal.

BTT

still have the corbeau and RK long arm kit. $400 for the seat and $600 for the long arms... neg obv.

kY4EKt4.jpg

M90vQnl.jpg

Wpa9qsr.jpg

NozZBui.jpg

ms3AqCd.jpg

hwWHtd9.jpg

Back