• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go to love Snow when u got an XJ

jeephick85

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, it snowed like crazy here friday and had the honour to pull a 02 grand cherokee out of a snow bank, AAWESOME.. also made 25$ pulling 2 cars out of the parking lot. damn its awesome having a nice little beast like our xj's. Got a crappy deal out of all this , i bent a front axle on the wussy 30. but anyways , have a good day all. jay

jeephick85 said:
Hello all, it snowed like crazy here friday and had the honour to pull a 02 grand cherokee out of a snow bank, AAWESOME.. also made 25$ pulling 2 cars out of the parking lot. damn its awesome having a nice little beast like our xj's. Got a crappy deal out of all this , i bent a front axle on the wussy 30. but anyways , have a good day all. jay

Please don't tell me you recovered from the axle tube....

And if the plows have already been by, give me Awd any day. My Jeep is only good for the fresh stuff, where I can cut my own tracks. After the plows have done their damage the Audi A4 owns the road..............:D

NO NO im not that crazy, ive got a custom tow hook on my front bumper. I dont really knwo what i did to bend the damn thing either, i didnt do any crazy snow bank ramming so i dont know what the hell happened. i ahve to agree with u bud that them Audi's kick ass with some blizzaks on it. i would never give up the xj for the thick stuff though, it really amazed me on how it can go in the snow banks. Only good thing about this 20 inch snow storm is that the parking here int he city is now in abondance.. GOOD DAY all , Jay

91 Jeep Project said:
Please don't tell me you recovered from the axle tube....

And if the plows have already been by, give me Awd any day. My Jeep is only good for the fresh stuff, where I can cut my own tracks. After the plows have done their damage the Audi S4 owns the road..............:D

Saturday morning after the storm I was going snowboarding, and I was cruising at like 55 and some lady in an XJ that matched mine was coming towards me. She hit her blinker really late, and tried to cut me off to get into her driveway. Well she needed to turn 90 degrees, but when she hit the snowbank at the end of her driveway it stoped her at 45 degrees, and she cruised right into the ditch at the end of her driveway! I left the bitch!

And then later there was a Liberty on a wrecked with the front end crunched in. Thanks for the extra half hour detour buddy!

Fergie I'm really starting to not like you. The A4 is the one of the German cars I've always wanted to own. However...the S4...I hate you. The next thing you'll tell me is that it's the B5 Platform.

Rev Den said:
Oh...the A4....thats half an A8 right?

:D

Rev

Oh...a wiseguy eh! :laugh3:

My dream vehicle, for all around luxury, safety and performance would be the S6. I would love even the A6, as long as it has the 4.2 in it.

Fergie

Fergie said:
My dream vehicle, for all around luxury, safety and performance would be the S6. I would love even the A6, as long as it has the 4.2 in it.

Fergie

You Sir, are my idol.

Rev Den said:
Oh...the A4....thats half an A8 right?

No... It's that European-standard paper size that's slightly longer but narrower than 8.5"x11" :D

Meh saab with some bald ass tires driving in colorado around Wolf Creek pass.... i would take the saab Over my XJ in the snow anyday. Unless its off roading.

Back