• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go Spurs Go!

Lawn Cher' said:
NAXJA has a SEC... the South East Chapter.
Is it some sort of athletic conference? I know Cornell was in the ECAC.

Excellent! Southeastern Conference. Close enough. Dirk and I could introduce you into the wonderful world of sports.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Excellent! Southeastern Conference. Close enough. Dirk and I could introduce you into the wonderful world of sports.

Deductive reasoning skills did me wonders on the SAT... like I have time for sports?

red91inWA said:
sure it did. I used the same DEDUCTIVE reasoning that I learned playing pin the tail on the donkey.

Let's play slap the duct tape on the Rabbi, eh?

BlackXJ4x4 said:
back on subject if Rasheed and McDyess weren't in foul trouble so soon it would have been a different ballgame but alas.
If you wanna talk about "IFs"... hasta
IF Dwayne Wade and Shaq had stayed healthy, the piston's would've watched the finals from HOME! (like they will next season...) :laugh3:

Lawn Cher' said:
See? I knew I could make you laugh. :laugh3:

thats good...YOUR the one thats been a grumpy little F since before your NAC trip.

Glad to see you found some antique humor up there. It seems to be paying off. Either that or your ritilin (SP) is kicking in ...

red91inWA said:
thats good...YOUR the one thats been a grumpy little F since before your NAC trip.

Glad to see you found some antique humor up there. It seems to be paying off. Either that or your ritilin (SP) is kicking in ...

Needed that R&R... Bermuda is a great place to do so.

Back