• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go Spurs Go!

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Yes I do like the way she grunts!

So that's where you were on Friday night at NACFest. And right before my anniversary too. Some friend you are.

Lawn Cher' said:
So that's where you were on Friday night at NACFest. And right before my anniversary too. Some friend you are.

Hey hey, if someboby was hittin' it right at home I wouldn't have to come in and take care of things! :kissyou: Love ya Mark.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Hey hey, if someboby was hittin' it right at home I wouldn't have to come in and take care of things! :kissyou: Love ya Mark.

Would you two mother fuckers get a room? Or a man-date?

:laugh3:

Dirk Pitt said:

Read your signature Dirk! If you never try... back on subject if Rasheed and McDyess weren't in foul trouble so soon it would have been a different ballgame but alas.

Dirk Pitt said:

He stood me up, I already mentioned that.

Ahhh, go get married or something, ya hoser.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Fixed it for you.

So true. My wife is always complaining about the Canadian gov't though, so I guess I had that on the brain. That, and I'm about ready for some Strange Brew, eh?

Last edited:
BlackXJ4x4 said:
Fixed it for you.

wouldn't have it any other way.

Your "friend" isn't Tashaun (sp?) Prince is it. He is the sole reason why I can't stand the Pistons. That and my general distaste for the city of Detroit. I didn't like him when he was at Kentucky or now as a Piston.

Dirk Pitt said:
wouldn't have it any other way.

Your "friend" isn't Tashaun (sp?) Prince is it. He is the sole reason why I can't stand the Pistons. That and my general distaste for the city of Detroit. I didn't like him when he was at Kentucky or now as a Piston.

Ohhhhh thems fightin words! Yeah he is one of my good friends. I went to UK and worked as a basketball manager the 4 years he was there. Tayshaun is a pretty decent guy. The sole reason? Man did he piss in your cheerios or are you an IU fan? :)

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Ohhhhh thems fightin words! Yeah he is one of my good friends. I went to UK and worked as a basketball manager the 4 years he was there. Tayshaun is a pretty decent guy. The sole reason? Man did he piss in your cheerios or are you an IU fan? :)

Dude, I was born and raised in Indiana. You know, basketball capital of the world.

Am I an IU fan? You're joking right?

Dirk Pitt said:
Dude, I was born and raised in Indiana. You know, basketball capital of the world.

Am I an IU fan? You're joking right?

Yeah so there is a movie about your state high school basketball so what (great movie!) Tell Mike Davis to get a freaking clue. I was at the last Bobby Knight game vs. UK and also when Davis blew-up and cost you guys (possibly) the game. We have had your number ever since.

BlackXJ4x4 said:
Yeah so there is a movie about your state high school basketball so what (great movie!) Tell Mike Davis to get a freaking clue. I was at the last Bobby Knight game vs. UK and also when Davis blew-up and cost you guys (possibly) the game. We have had your number ever since.

I can't argue with a thing you just said.

I can't think of one person I know that would not personally buy Mike Davis' ticket out of town.

Ya know, its a good thing this conversation happened before I decided to plan a fishing trip with you two. Now I can change my mind before getting shacked up in a fishing lodge with basketball as the only topic for discussion. Sheesh.

Dirk Pitt said:
I can't argue with a thing you just said.

I can't think of one person I know that would not personally buy Mike Davis' ticket out of town.

We are not so much worried about IU anymore. Freakin' Louisville has been great the last couple of years! Man Pitino has got that team looking awesome! I did root for IU against Duke though. That was a great game.

You know, Doris Duke has an estate not too far from where Peterbuilt and myself are from. Gotta be worth eleventybillion bucks!

(See what I mean? I anticipate an inability to participate in the conversation during said fishing trip...)

Lawn Cher' said:
Ya know, its a good thing this conversation happened before I decided to plan a fishing trip with you two. Now I can change my mind before getting shacked up in a fishing lodge with basketball as the only topic for discussion. Sheesh.

You think this is bad, you should get me started on God's gift to mankind; baseball.

Dirk Pitt said:
You think this is bad, you should get me started on God's gift to mankind; baseball.

Caleb has some history with that too, IIRC. Maybe you two should get a f'in room.

Last edited:
Lawn Cher' said:
Caleb has some history with that too, IIRC. Maybe you two should get a f'in room.

I only played baseball up into highschool not much with the programs or anything. UK is the worst school in the SEC for baseball. Mark do you even know what the SEC is?

EDIT: Sorry that was just mean!

NAXJA has a SEC... the South East Chapter. (I wish I were in Dixie, hooray! Hooray!)

Mean? I thought it was funny. Remember, I developed the ability to laugh at myself a long time ago, growing up as a fat kid with a funny voice and no athletic prowess whatsoever.

Is it some sort of athletic conference? I know Cornell was in the ECAC.

Last edited:
Back