• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Geo Caching TSF 10-11-09

Did you see one of them, off the 6 is a DVD exchange cache.. that might be interesting.
I was looking at that one aswell, Seems nobody has found it since 05' due to logging. i could be reading the notes wrong tho. sounds like an awesome idea! we should start one with small wheelin/jeep related things and throw a naxja sticker on it:rolleyes:

hmmm, maybe I did?

As for the one on Cedar Tree, I tried finding that one once and didn't have a ton of luck.. ok, any luck

alright Ya'll, i picked up a GPS unit. its just a Garmin Etrex Summit, but i think it will do the trick.

Im fiddling with it now. Cant wait to find me some caches':pirate1:

alright Ya'll, i picked up a GPS unit. its just a Garmin Etrex Summit, but i think it will do the trick.

Im fiddling with it now. Cant wait to find me some caches':pirate1:

Sweet... When we are all walking around in circles with dumb looks on our face its always great to have company :)

Has anyone looked at Goat Mtn? I would imagine there would be a lot of cache's up there.

Back