• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fund to Help the Grimm Family.

Thanks for posting that Mike.

Got home from work and sent todays earnings.

Wow Mike, soo sorry for your loss, let me know if there is anything I can do, i'll add a bit to the fund once i get back from my trip, best wishes from my family to yours!

Im very sorry for your loss Mike. Im afraid I know how you feel at this time and hope that your family can either find the answers in your heart or let the question "WHY" rest. I know after I lost two family members thats all I could ask, why them, why now? It ate away at me for a long time and after 12 years I still ask it. Im think I am begining to realize that even though they are in a better place I feel abandoned. Please realize that she wasnt taken away from you but that she was taken to place that needed her more.
My sincerest condolences, Jeremy Kanoa Hughes

thanks Jeremy, that actually made me feel a little bit better.

Jim - North Torrance high school

thank everyone. today is going to be a difficult day. thank god for friends and family..... and alchohol.

-mike

My slacker a** finally donated. It's going to be a difficulty day for you but don't hold back anything. It hurts more to hold back and to fight it. Just let it out and you will feel better. Trust me.

thank you all so much for your support. mods i think its time to un-sticky this post, im starting to feel like a charity case. its time for me to move on.

i just saw this. i dont know too many of you guys, but you're fellow jeepers and you guys are good people.

to grimm, im sorry for your loss. may god bless your family. your sister is in a better place and she's gonna take care of your family now.

im sending out my donation, and i hope grimm that you dont feel like a charity case, because there is few things in life as good as support from friends!

take care man.

-winston

Mike... it's not a charity case... I would honestly hope this group would do the same for others too.

The ironic thing is, had I not gone on that trip to cleghorn, I most likely wouldn't have donated, but the fact that you all made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like family makes me feel connected already haha.

Mike this is not a charity! This is only returning the favor that you have extended to each and every person that you have personally helped! It is also what happens in most family and friend situations. This is the real world and we are all more than happy to help!

I agree it is not a charity, it would make me feel good to know you enjoyed it, sent a little something, as AC/DC would say "have a drink on me", or however you see fit! Hope the best for you and your family!
Chris

OK. I will not continue to keep this thread alive because I think Mike is tired of being reminded about it. I just want to update everyone on how much we ended up gathering and thank the many more people who have contributed.

We have a total (after paypal fees, $27.97) of $930.97 !!!!!!

I wanted to THANK EVERYONE AGAIN plus

Maz? (maz)
Paul Vega (Paulhead)
Culver Consulting (skullvarian)
Elias Jemenez (Eliasj123)
Winston Flowers (ATMA weapon-XJ57)
Gavin Ferguson (Fergie)
Marco Rojo (TCM GLX) AGAIN
Josh Glasser (djblade311)
Andrew Blehi (Silverslk)
Bill (SoCal Billl)
Trevor Emray (Rambo)
Action Trophy (fishpoet)
Justin Dean (xjjeeper19)

Nikolas Vallens (NikVallens)
Donn Kittrell (91 jeep project)
Scott Suyeto (Scottydog)
Remigiusz Rundzio (Kejtar)
Mike Ryan (photographermike)
J Mathys (jjmat3)
Jim Scott (1998xj1985)
Marco Rojo (TCM GLX)
Glenn Irwin (XJ HERO)
Erik Gilstrap (Erikwylie)
Zac Cockrell (ZacSquatch)
Jeremy (In2fords)
Kyung Kim (Corbinafly)
James Marlar (crazyjim)

I am sorry if I got your username wrong or I didn't know it. Feel free to correct it or let me know. Although I feel it is the fact that you helped out a fellow :NAXJA: member, not that credit is due.

Hey Mike,

I lost my sister in 2002.

I did a lot of walking by myself after that...

and sighing...

Stay strong dude! I'm rooting for you! :thumbup:

-Craig

Back