• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1996 XJ 4x4 4.5" LA 33"s

im gettin ready for the RIVERRRRRR....and i got pissed so im taking a break, overnite...lol:bawl::smoker:

So you can't get them on?Do you need help?

oh and scott, tell cyndee shortcake says thank you....

Tell her any time for her, but you can go to ... Hey i can't say that:confused1..LOL

BERDOO on sunday dude...My motor is getting sand in the motor with no injectors in her..:explosion

The XJ is SOLD! Thanks Paul, I hope you have at least as much fun and utility out of the Jeep as I did.

Big kudos to Paul for his patience while I bumbled around trying to remember where I left the pink slip.

Both glad and sorry to hear you sold it Dan, but I know how it goes. My right seat is always open if you want to go for a trail ride.

He says it is a great jeep..It rides good, so that will make his wife happy..So now whats the next thing you going to build?

I'd like to build a nice sleeper sports sedan, I'm considering an old v6 Taurus SHO or a newer Contour but I haven't quite decided yet.

Thanks again Dan. She ran flawlessly until I got home. Not a big issue, like any other mule I just need to show her who's boss. lol

Big Thanks to Scott for alerting me to this truck, it's basicly done (famous last words) so I can just relax and drive her.

And sense all my canes burned up too, I got a new one. Carbon fiber so it'll move faster when I swing it at you. LOL

Thanks again Dan. She ran flawlessly until I got home. Not a big issue, like any other mule I just need to show her who's boss. lol

Big Thanks to Scott for alerting me to this truck, it's basicly done (famous last words) so I can just relax and drive her.

And sense all my canes burned up too, I got a new one. Carbon fiber so it'll move faster when I swing it at you. LOL
thats one nice looking jeep, we passed it last nite and slowed wayyyyy down to check it out....
carbon fiber, lmao, your all futuristic now...lol:D

thats one nice looking jeep, we passed it last nite and slowed wayyyyy down to check it out....
carbon fiber, lmao, your all futuristic now...lol:D

Cool, we'll be here for 8 mo - year.

It was leaking a little fluid so it was out in the street for her. I'll have the pump today and have it in shortly after.

Cool, we'll be here for 8 mo - year.

It was leaking a little fluid so it was out in the street for her. I'll have the pump today and have it in shortly after.
shes a looker thats for sure, we were thinkin, " man i wonder if thats pauls new ride" lol, yep it is...

I got off on the 111 on the way home. I pulled off at Windy Point and took a few pic's. If they turned off all those fans in the background they would have to change the name of the place. Anyway, our neck of the woods.

Jeep-at-windy-point.jpg

dammmmmmmm, nice lookin rig, looks better in the daylight than at nite, thats a good thing....lol
you need to take it out to the offical testing grounds....lol sky valley:D

A little JB Weld, it i'll be good as new.

pump--pully-shaft-1.jpg

Congrats...
If I get mine back together we'll meet up at Scott's...
Too bad about the house...
Curt

Hey paul, is that pulley have a crack in it? If it does i have one for you..I just got home from berdoo canyon.. It was nice an cold this morning, just ask the wife :doh:..LOL...I called you but you didn't pick up

That's normal... at least I've seen afew like thait...

Curt

Back