• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1996 XJ 4x4 4.5" LA 33"s

I have a stock 95 XJ that I'm getting ready to build want a trade plus cash or are you looking for an econo car?

Sorry, yes I am looking for an econo-box rather than a stock XJ.

I am seriously considering a trade at this point, but I would prefer cash. Price reduced to $4500 *firm.*

I fixed the engine oil filter adapter leak, it still leaks a bit but it's within the perfectly reasonable 1-2 drops overnight rather than a small puddle. I also put a "new to me" bumper on it, it looks good. I should update the pictures.

and your still looking for a economy car?? what about an economy motorcycle?? lol

and your still looking for a economy car?? what about an economy motorcycle?? lol

Well I still need to get to work comfortably when it's raining or 100+ degrees outside, I think an enclosed vehicle would be best. :D

hey man my buddy has a 1990 Nissan 240. It has the rb20 skyline engine in it. New paint, rims and tires, and the interior is in excellent condition. It gets about 25 MPG. Clean title, recently smogged and tags are current. The car has 150K on it and 30K on the RB20 motor. Seats 4. would you be interested in a trade?

hey man my buddy has a 1990 Nissan 240. It has the rb20 skyline engine in it. New paint, rims and tires, and the interior is in excellent condition. It gets about 25 MPG. Clean title, recently smogged and tags are current. The car has 150K on it and 30K on the RB20 motor. Seats 4. would you be interested in a trade?

How on earth did he get that smogged?

Sorry, but no; I'd be lucky to fit half of my fat butt into a 240.

Damn, I like this jeep a lot, I wish I had something good enough to trade....:cheers:

Again... I assume it's still for sale ?
I E-mailed you...
I PM'd you...
My buddy is looking...

Curt

Again... I assume it's still for sale ?
I E-mailed you...
I PM'd you...
My buddy is looking...

Curt

Yup still available, sorry I haven't replied to you yet, this week and next are really hectic, my company has a booth at WestTec and the guy who was supposed to set it all up got sick, so now I have to do it.

Yup still available, sorry I haven't replied to you yet, this week and next are really hectic, my company has a booth at WestTec and the guy who was supposed to set it all up got sick, so now I have to do it.

I'll throw some picts. & the E-mail at the bottom of your first post at him...
hopefully he'll like what he sees...

It's a NICE rig... too bad you've got to part with it.

Curt

WestTec, the machine tool trade show?

Back