• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

From Wisconsin

seanR said:
P.S. say hey to these guys when you see them around town....
5975.jpg

(no one will ever get that...)

LOL, Step by Step!!

they were from P.W.

If you are willing to take a ride there are some great trails just north of me in Mountain and Lakewood. Let me know if you want to take a ride and I will show you around the Pipeline trails. Trails are easy enough for a stock jeep.

Kim.

hell yeah man. People around here have mentioned the pipeline. I wanna get some hours in on a trail before winter. Tommorow I'm gonna make some tow points out of some plate I got today and get a strap

FattyPatty said:
hell yeah man. People around here have mentioned the pipeline. I wanna get some hours in on a trail before winter. Tommorow I'm gonna make some tow points out of some plate I got today and get a strap

Just let me know ahead of time when you would like to come for a trail ride. If tomorrow works for you that is fine with me. Just make sure your cooling system is working good. Heat index is supposed to be over 110 the next few days.

Kim.

Welcome to the board

I need to start familiarizing myself with our cheesy brethren...

I'm probably going to migrate north next year...

Look out WI!

Must be some kind of genetic encoding that makes me want to keep moving North

:D

I can't go this weekend, way too much goin on. That and I still need to make some panels to replace the sheetmetal around the rear wheel wells. Definitly going to take you up on that though

Gil BullyKatz said:
... Must be some kind of genetic encoding that makes me want to keep moving North
:D

Maybe there is a little Eskimo mixed in there somewhere ... ya think?

Les :D

LBEXJ said:
Maybe there is a little Eskimo mixed in there somewhere ... ya think?

BTW Gil ... do you have an Uncle Nannok who may have happened across a place called the Parish of St. Alfonzo?

Hey Patty welcome to the forum! ha ha
(Patrick actually invited me over here from the other forum I was on... errr...)

Got my XJ about the same time Pat got his...guess I'l start my own thread now, so I don't hi-jack your's Pat! :D

Back