• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fresno area

I'm in Selma

Merced here. I'd love to get a meet and greet going somewhere in the Fresno / Madera / Merced area. Maybe now that Selarep is gone, people will actually consider showing up...

plus some I think. I wont be getting as involved as I have in the past. Did my time. lol

But I am thinking once I get settled in better, I will host a M&G in Shaver lake. In the form of a stocker friendly snow run. 4 or 5 weeks from now maybe.

I cant wheel anytime soon. I have to get the CJ finished up. New fuel pump, new seats installed, and a front bumper tow bar built. Plus make sure the winch works.

Maybe we will do a little wrench fest. I think BenH has some crap he needs to take care of. Any of you good with 220 wiring? I could use a hand.

I cant wheel anytime soon. I have to get the CJ finished up. New fuel pump, new seats installed, and a front bumper tow bar built. Plus make sure the winch works.

Maybe we will do a little wrench fest. I think BenH has some crap he needs to take care of. Any of you good with 220 wiring? I could use a hand.
what is 220 wiring? :cool: I think I might be able to help you. what are you wiring up?

I think I might have met you this last summer at the entrance of red lake? I had a 98 white fullwidth and I was with a black 2dr 98. Are you running coils in the rear too?
yeah I remember you...me and my chick camped up at Red Lake that night and got snowed on all night.

I need to wire the new "fab" garage up. It has 220 in it already, just needs to be added onto and terminated. I have to get my little TIG machine setup soon so I can start making stuff.

I need to wire the new "fab" garage up. It has 220 in it already, just needs to be added onto and terminated. I have to get my little TIG machine setup soon so I can start making stuff.
well I'm not too far from you so if you need a hand, let me know. I've got a mig, plasma, and just got a bender(1.75" die) if you ever need it.

Back