• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Four Wheeler Magazine Winterfest 2010 coverage.

Got four copies, the cashier at Wal-mart looked at me funny so I told her I really liked that magazine, and I was going to read them all. She was completely confused.

that's funny, the girl at walmart where i bought my three copies asked 'are you going to read the articles three times'. like i couldn't read the same mag three times... :D

Really nice write up. Looks like a good time.

I'm having new gutters put on the house today (if you're thinking about open cell foam inserts... DON'T.) I hired a gent who posts on PBB fairly regularly. He commented this morning on the magazine article, thought it was pretty good.

I picked up 5 copies last night...

mac 'bought out meijer' gyvr

I bought out Walmart and still needed a few more copies so I bought out Hastings as well. Still need to find a couple more for a "project" that we are working on.

am i the only one that thinks tha caption of Sean's roll was rather "unflattering"

I mean, I know that guys an asshole, but they didn't need to bear that out in print

I thought it was funny myself, I think it is b/c I know Sean and know that he and Ken Brubaker are friends from way back. Maybe I am biased.

Well hopefully I can snag a copy of it tomorrow. Really wish I could have been there (But I did not have an XJ at the time and had no clue of such an event). I should definitely be at the next one. :guitar:

I will be attempting to find a copy when I go to Eau Claire tomorrow... More stores, hopefully one has it...

found a copy. and i have to say, damn i look good.

Back