• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Four Wheeler Magazine Winterfest 2010 coverage.

any pics of a guy in flanel smoking a pipe?

that would be me

....tobacco :smoker:

Happened to be in Barnes and Noble last night, didn't have it in the rack yet. I was disappointed.

Got it yesterday, awsome to see. I like their explaination on what NAXJA is and why people still wheel XJ's.

i have been keeping an eye out for it but have not seen it, a couple places don't carry it either

We have been waiting since last Thursday to get our copy. All the places around here were a week late getting the FourWheeler magazine for some reason. Got three copies today.:D I kindof felt a little tickle inside seeing my jeep in the mag.:D

still no issue in bedford. for every 3 petersons we get 1 fourwheeler.

me either.....I got excited when I opened the mailbox today, but it was just Petersons 4 WD and this months Midget Extravaganza.

I love midgets!
Their little hands and feet crack me up
have you seen that new midget wrestling show on spike?

it makes my smile muscles hurt

I went to 3 places after work today, no luck!

On the rack today. I got mine!

everybody around here that is subscribed got theres today. should be on the rack here in a few days. i know, bedford is sloww

Back