• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Four Wheeler Magazine Winterfest 2010 coverage.

I don't think I'm breaking any copyright laws posting this up. Just another chance to post my handsome mug.

4WheelerMagizinecoverage003.jpg

Got four copies, the cashier at Wal-mart looked at me funny so I told her I really liked that magazine, and I was going to read them all. She was completely confused.

In order to make certain that my copy comes in the mail tomorrow, I picked up a copy today. Nice to see I got the first and best picture in the article :D

I got one for fathers day, told my son i was famous "see that little speck thats me im in a magazine" we got a kick out of that

Went to WalMart Sunday, still couldn't find the new issue...getting iritated.

I will be buying a copy for historical sake, but wouldn't mind having an electronic copy (in any format) and I don't have a scanner. I'll leave it at that.

I have been in contact with the MWC BOD and we are going to send a copy to each vendor that donated to the raffle this past year. Just our way of saying "Thanks" and also letting them know what kind of #'s we pulled in and let them see their name in print as well!! :thumbup:

I have been in contact with the MWC BOD and we are going to send a copy to each vendor that donated to the raffle this past year. Just our way of saying "Thanks" and also letting them know what kind of #'s we pulled in and let them see their name in print as well!! :thumbup:

That's awesome, maybe the one you send out will get here before the one I paid for..........

I figured you would like to see your biz name in print!

Back