• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flares

Cruzin Illusion said:
The metal quality is horrible and they don't fit very well. There is alot of work to get theirs to look good.

just curious, how bad were they and what had to be done to get them to work?

Hey, do you have a link to these TJ's anyone?

dcXJ said:
4 Rear TJ flares can be used...looks pretty good. I like the way it looks more uniform on the XJ. They can be had for a good price if you can find them used...or you can order them new for about $150 US or so...whatever that works out to be in Canadian money.

Here's a picture of 4 rear TJ flares on an XJ. I'm still considering this as an option...right now, I have no flares and like it....my state doesn't really have tire laws, but I'm only running 31" tires with 4.75" backspacing on the wheels, so mine stick out from the truck about an inch at the most.
588437_208_full.jpg

fyi hemet trailer supplys made the mold for ajax and sells the same fenders for alot less than the guys at ajax do .. hemet trailer products is the place to go

Back