• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FISHERPRICE "My First Lift"

20121004_131954_zps6d204789.jpg

what your telling me i cant just bolt these on!! 285/75r16 goodyear duratracs
lift work starts friday at 1300.

ok here are my list of problems tracbar upper mount is broken i think ill have to order a new mount, i think the lca and ucas are adj to far out making the front axle to far forward.other then that i have to put the sye in and that sounds fun. any ideas for the two problems?

do you have any pics of the side? can you just adjust the arms, and pull them in a little? how does your caster look?

the jeep looks nice. beastly.

Could you give an indication what the ICON wheels are in terms of size (16x7?) and which vehicle did they come on originally?

also, do you know their back spacing?

Thanks.

Could you give an indication what the ICON wheels are in terms of size (16x7?) and which vehicle did they come on originally?

also, do you know their back spacing?

Thanks.
i dont know the backspacing but im using a wheel spacer of 1.5 in and they are a 16/7, they came on cherokees in 99-2001 i think they came in three colors my color all silver and a one with a darker center. i have six of them and i love them. you can google jeep cherokee ICON wheel and there are lots of info on them.

i just ordered the lca drop brackets so ill just adjust them this week, it looks like i might have to cut the fenders i cant turn with out hitting, the otk iron rock off road steering comes in tuesday.

Yes it is!! i'd say about 1/2" too forward. Ask RC, but i'm guessing just bring the arms in a bit. Make sure your caster is correct as well.

Rig looks really good! i know you just spent money on all those parts, but fix that shackle angle, on the next mod. That angle is pretty terrible :)

i just ordered the lca drop brackets so ill just adjust them this week, it looks like i might have to cut the fenders i cant turn with out hitting, the otk iron rock off road steering comes in tuesday.

i missed the fact it was a SA kit!! yeah, do the drop brackets. 6.5 is not good on SA.

Yes it is!! i'd say about 1/2" too forward. Ask RC, but i'm guessing just bring the arms in a bit. Make sure your caster is correct as well.

Rig looks really good! i know you just spent money on all those parts, but fix that shackle angle, on the next mod. That angle is pretty terrible :)

i also just ordered the relocation brackets so ill fix it before i even drive it by thursday. I PROMISE

OK so I may have a few problems I installed the sye today with the tom woods drive shaft,and you will have to excuse my drive shaft stupidity but hom much of the yoke should be out on the new shaft, I also have shackle relocation brackets I planned on putting in but that will give me another 1-1.5 inch if so I think I'm extended too far.

how far does a normal driveshaft yoke usually extend? whats optimal?
my shaft is supposed to be 31.5 inches joint-joint and im at 30.9 without the shackle relocation kit, do i have enough room?

side note trackbars, drop pitmans are a PITA!

Last edited:
does this look right i still need to install the shackle relocation brackets, i could go to the higher hole on the shackle to bring the lift back down, the jeep has not been driven yet so i dont think it has settled at all.
20121010_231404_zps2e1a7b3d.jpg

Last edited:
That angle looks ok to me, you always want the diff yoke to be pointed a bit below the Tcase yoke to accomedate the slight axle wrap durring acceleration.

Back