• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

firestone destination mt

Thats Swamper country... that other dude knows it!

Mark

Pfft swampers are nice but unnecessary. Just smack it and don't let off, but make sure you know where the ruts lead before you do that lol, used this technique all the time when I was younger, one day didn't check the ruts, big mistake, ruts took a nasty swerve and we ended up with the front tires under water (went into pond area) and the ass end unable to get traction to get us out lol, 2 hours with a come along before I was out, and never again have I been back there.

haha that be pretty funny to ride around on 36s for a day lol but i might as well spend the money to get new tires especially since i can get a deal on them but thanks for lettin me know about the mud kings

My destination MT's went to flat nasty in missouri, tellico twice, uwharrie a couple times and moab. They still look brand new and we had to drive the jeep home 2000 miles from moab to ohio when the raffle jeep broke, with a spool in the rear and a locker in the front.

I daily drove them for about 5000 miles, one of the quietest MT's I've driven. Certainly quieter than the maxxis tires I have now.

I bought mine 4 years ago, I certainly don't remember paying 180 a tire. If I remember right, they were one of the cheaper tires that were still rated well.

I have been running the destination MT for over a year and I love them. I recently took them over the Niagara Rim trail and had no issues with them on the rocks. I ran about 18 psi and the traction seemed to be just fine over the rocks. They are quiet on the road. The thing I noticed right away after purchasing them was the difference in braking distance. With my previous tires, which were old and hard, it took forever to stop. With the destination MT, I stop right now.

I have been running the destination MT for over a year and I love them. I recently took them over the Niagara Rim trail and had no issues with them on the rocks. I ran about 18 psi and the traction seemed to be just fine over the rocks. They are quiet on the road. The thing I noticed right away after purchasing them was the difference in braking distance. With my previous tires, which were old and hard, it took forever to stop. With the destination MT, I stop right now.
yeah i love mine glad to hear they do good on the rocks :) i love mine and ive only had them for 2 days haha

Back