• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

firestone destination mt

How good of a deal and how many of these good deals can you get? I'm in need of some new kicks here in the next couple of months......:D

Wait, you are going to step up to big boy shoes?

Hatin lol...

I get pretty great deals on tires, Im on a dealer account through Parrish Tire out of Winston Salem. As long as your not expecting them mounted/balanced/delivered etc... I can manage great prices.

Next option being, used tires are king, I got 2 sets of 36's for 400 bucks, 1 set dryrotted with 80% tread, the other set 20% tread no dryrot. 20% tread set TSLs, 80% offbrand but very aggressive.

thats sweet man and ea im andys friend, are the these tires you can get for cheap mud terrains or all terrains?

Brand new? I can get about anything discounted.

The ones my buddy has are used, MT's. 31x10.50 offbrands, but I was told they were made by BFG, just can't remember the name now. Prolly get em for 250 or less if your interested. Good Tread.

They redesigned them! they look killer...

Mark

they remind me of the Toyo Mud Country;s..

Firestone has them listed for $179 each for 33x12.50x15's

Mark

im a die hard km2 fan.. KM2 didnt do well in snow but i ll agree on the rocks part.. lol

Mark

errr, for 179 a pop its hardly worth it..were getting the kevlar mtrs for 150 ish a piece out here in CO...
the tires tread design isnt the problem, its the sidewalls that suck on em..but it depends on what youre doing, if you never really air down for the trails you do then i doesnt matter, but i know i wouldnt run anything than a top of the line tire @ 6psi, but thats just me.

it was asked earlier and never answered: duratracs over the destination mts, the duratracs are great on road and pretty good off road, they dont grab as well as you would think on the shoulders but still better than the old km1's and comparable to the km2's...

Then this tire will work excellent for you.. hell i ve seen Bfg AT's kick butt on Uwharrie

mark

Hell, I think my 235/75 Wild Spirit DTX's performed pretty well at URE:

DSC_0852.jpg

That is, until they didn't. :D

DSC_0879.jpg

Back