• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler: tires and possible YJ

Bugboy

NAXJA Forum User
Going smaller on the wifes XJ so going to be removing the Procomp 31x10.5x15 mud terrains. I have 2 that are good with about 60% and 2 that are bald and could be used for spares if needed.

Also might have (4) 32x10.5x15 bfg at kos on the black star Jeep factory rims. not sure the name. Going to 31s on it as the tires are too big for the 2 inch body lift on it.

last but not least might be looking to trade or sell my 88 YJ. looking at XJs again. anyway , It is rust free and has been converted from a 4.2 to a 4.0 out of a 97 cherokee. not sure mileage at change. Hard top plus bikini top. 5 speed Pops out of reverse due to a linkage problem that has not been addressed in the body lift. (at least what i was told) I can hold it in and it works just fine. Runs well but could use either the carb rebuilt or some of the neat little mods to the carb they talk about on jeep forum. Has the 32s from above and also has a 2 inch body lift. RUST FREE!

everything is feelers right now so feel free to make offers the only thing i am pretty definite on is the 31s.

anyway please pm or email with any questions. will try and get some pics for you soon. email is [email protected]. I am changing from comcast to verizon so those who had my email addy down please change it to the above

thanks again

Sean

Going smaller on the wifes XJ so going to be removing the Procomp 31x10.5x15 mud terrains. I have 2 that are good with about 60% and 2 that are bald and could be used for spares if needed.

Also might have (4) 32x10.5x15 bfg at kos on the black star Jeep factory rims. not sure the name. Going to 31s on it as the tires are too big for the 2 inch body lift on it.

last but not least might be looking to trade or sell my 88 YJ. looking at XJs again. anyway , It is rust free and has been converted from a 4.2 to a 4.0 out of a 97 cherokee. not sure mileage at change. Hard top plus bikini top. 5 speed Pops out of reverse due to a linkage problem that has not been addressed in the body lift. (at least what i was told) I can hold it in and it works just fine. Runs well but could use either the carb rebuilt or some of the neat little mods to the carb they talk about on jeep forum. Has the 32s from above and also has a 2 inch body lift. RUST FREE!

everything is feelers right now so feel free to make offers the only thing i am pretty definite on is the 31s.

anyway please pm or email with any questions. will try and get some pics for you soon. email is [email protected]. I am changing from comcast to verizon so those who had my email addy down please change it to the above

thanks again

Sean

The 4.0L was swapped over to carb?

price on 31's

The 4.0L was swapped over to carb?

yep. I had a 4.2 in it and they swapped in the 4.0 along with the carb etc from the 4.2 runs very strong but could always use the bypass and the other mods suggested. I think they did this to avoid the wiring for the fuel injection but to be honest it didnt matter to me as it ran as strong as my XJ ever did.

31s i will have pics tomorrow after they are dismounted. I dont want to give a price and find out they are torn up from something on the rim etc. will update tomorrow if i can.

32s not sure on a price yet as i actually have alot of interest in trading the YJ for several folks with XJs. if i do that the tires will go with it.

will be in touch soon.

sean

sorry guys i am having major difficulties online. am currently switching between comcast and verizon. My email is working somewhat so if you email me at [email protected] i can get back to you better.

as for pics i hope to get them up soon.

Hey man I am def interested in those 32s...they will look good with the lift i got off of you lol...i am hopefully putting it on when I finally get back from afghanistan here soon.

didnt you just get new tires? I am actually looking to downsize them to 31s from 32s they are just too much for the body lift i have on the yj. I need about 2 inch suspension to go with it to really make it work with them or 33s.

Parox, send me your email address will get you some pics of the YJ.

No I didn't get those new tires bc quadratec was out of stock and I owuldn't have gotten them before my leave ended so I cancelled the order. If there is anyway I can get them from you that would be awesome. Just let me know. oh and how is your back?

My back is doing well. still in alot of pain probably 5 out of 10. therapy is going slow!

Sorry to everyone about this whole post as i didnt know i was going to be switching internet the next day! and now i have to have lines run to my computer room. so I am accessing this from my fathers house. Pics will be coming as soon as i get my camera working on my dads computer.

Here is a pic of the Yj. I dont really want to sell it as i just got it, but my back cant handle the ride and shifting. Looking for an auto XJ or ?? the tires on it are the 32s i mentioned above as well.

P1010280.jpg

Yeah with that type of surgery pt will take a while to get you back to normal.

I would def like to get ahold of that yj but the wife gets a new car before i do lol...let me know about a price on the tires if I am first in line. I will be in York in April for leave. I am soon finally done with this deployment. Let me know, later.

32s are on hold for a while. I have alot of interest in the Yj and do not want to seperate at this time.
i belive the 31s are spoken for but not sure if they want all 4 including 2 good and 2 bald or just the bald ones for spares. have to get more info on that. looking for $75 for the good ones and the balds are free.

will definitely keep you posted if i seperate them. I have alot of interest in the wrangler right now and am trying to work out a trade so not sure what will happen.

sean

If you still have them, I'll take the two good 31s. Are they on rims? Sorry if you answered that earlier - I skimmed.

I'll send you a PM with more details.

Back