• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Price for 1988 Cherokee 4.0L 5DR

IMG_3481.jpg

Thank you all for the clarification on Member vs. User.
If it is any constilation, I wanted to be a member...LOL.

I forgot to add the Cross drilled brakes as well. Was going to do the whole rear wheel conversion as well, but of course, that was later...

As you can see it is clean, and on it's way to a great starter.
For the most part, ALL FUNCTIONAL PARTS for a day to day, and worthy vehicle have been replaced, rebuilt, or bought new. Seriously hate to lose my investment. Not sure what she is worth, for I know most of the rides on here have some sort of nestalgic or personal value other than that of the ol' blue book, which gets all of us blue at times.

If some one where to walk up and hand me what was invested in the last 18 months, I would hand them the keys, title, and all the extra's. However, I understand that of which may not be worth that and understand that everyone has there eye on the price and wants a great deal. I really want to be fair, and just, but don't want to lose my investment. So OBO for sure, and was hoping to see a base line suggestion for what is seen. Thanks to all again for your comments and suggestions.

This does not include what I bought it for...LOL. Thats just what I have put into it in rebuild, reman, etc. Let me know if I am high or low.
Thanks again.

Guess I'll be the first. You/I/We will never get what we put into these things. It looks good. IMO the most you may be able to get on here is 2500. If you post it on craigslist or something 4K if your lucky. Thats just the nature of the beast that is jeep.

Understandable. Wasn't sure what a price should be. So parting it out would yield what I want more so than whole, and I figured that. If I have watched the prices of most main items on here and what they are going for used and/or new. I just don't have the shop room to be taking pieces off as it goes.

Finally, somone said it, I didnt want to be the first. You cant get the money you put into rebuilding the motor because that money just got it to what it is supposed to be, a driveable motor vehicle. I would say $2500 would be VERY high...at least here. Craigslist is always better for finding people who dont know much about Jeeps to overpay for one.

Back