• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler Price for 1988 Cherokee 4.0L 5DR

Raceghost

NAXJA Forum User
Hate to be doing this, and don't really have a choice at the moment, so looking to see what to do with my 1988 Cherokee 4.0L that I have been restoring. I need to sell it as a whole, or part it out. I want to keep it in the family, and finish the project, but does not look as though I will be able to do so. My family has owned this vehicle since 1989, and I have been the primary driver for most of that. I know it's entire history, and everything about the vehicle. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, I will try to get them answered the best I can. I have the Title, and can proceed how ever is requested upon what I find from this feeler.

It has roughly 5000 miles on full reamanufactured motor, 145,000 original miles prior to rebuild 1 year ago.

Stock Asin-Warner AW4 4-speed tranny
Stock New Process NP242 Select Trac 4wd differential

Brand New Power Steering Pump
Brand New Power Gear Box
Brand New Power Steering Hoses
Brand New Rusty's Steering Brace
Brand New Rusty's HD Tie Rod
Brand New Rusty's 1.25 Drop Pitman Arm for 3" Suspension lifts
Brand New MOMO Prototype Black Steering Wheel with working horn
Brand New Ignitiion Key Interlock and Cylinder
Brand New Crank position Sensor and unit
Brand New Neutral Lock Out switch unit
1 year old Power Master 140 Amp Alternator
1 year old Power Master High Torque XS Starter
Brand new Altima Red Top Battery
Pace Setter Headers
New Catalityc Converter
Aero Exhaust
3" Pro Comp Susp. Lift w/steering stabilizer
(4) 16 x 8 American Racing Steel Rims
(4) Yokohama Geolander AT/s (Almost new, 5000 miles on them)
(4) Stock 1988 Cherokee Rims and Tires, not sure on size...

Clarion CD/MPX/WMA with Alpine Speakers will come with complete rig. If I part it out, then no, it is not for sale.

What do you guys think she is worth. If you are interested in a purchase, then email me, and I will send you all the pics you need. I have reciepts for everything, and miliage warrenty for motor...

I really don't know what to do here, and/or what I should be asking. I have only listed it here, and will not be listing it anywhere else, unless I get told too by you guys.

Thanks again for all you looks, comments, and help.

Ryan
[email protected]
[email protected]

pics pics pics

nopics.gif

I am having issues getting the pics to post...
Forgive me, still recovering frrom a broken 3pc shin
I will get some going, and then post em up
Not sure why I can't post pics yet, or a private pic for an avatar either...
Help...?

And why can't I edit my posts, to reflect new info, or an edit to a comment...? ok, ok.

Additional: The Jeep is Red, and it is the Pioneer Model. It also has the rare 3.73 gears. It took the lift and the tires to get it to read correctly on the speedo...lol.
It has the power seats, power windows(need some love, rear passenger is a little sticky), and pwer door locks. Spare tire is internal, and of course stock size...
I am located in Cypress Area. Orange County to be exact. Thanks agian for your interest guys. Pics coming soon as soon as I can get them to post, etc.

you can't have an avatar pic because your not a member.
Upload your picts to photobucket and then use the image link to place then in a message

Edit: It is 4X4 with Neuetral lockout...just for those of you who might be perusing for a vehicle, and just searched your way here...(advertising...hehehe).

It does have the tow package, and the Power Transmission feature, rare adjustable transmission shift point by the flick of a button...

Well I should be a member. Why am I not, I registered and all...sheesh. Ok, I will photo bucket it quickly, be back in a few...

Raceghost said:
Well I should be a member. Why am I not, I registered and all...sheesh. Ok, I will photo bucket it quickly, be back in a few...
You register to be a user, you pay to be a member.........

Back