• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler for TSF in February

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Looking to make a TSF trip in February for my birthday.

Either 2/21 or 2/28, which date works best for everyone?

For now I'm going to say it's open to all. Just make sure you have tow points, and come prepared.

I am open both days, is tsf back open, I thought someone posted a while back that it was closed for the winter due to downed trees, erosion and what not?

im down for whatever. you know that. just say when and ware and ill be there. will it be a weekend thing?

I would like to meet up with you guys, and possibly fill a passenger seat. My rig won't be finished unless there is an sudden economic boom.

I would like to ride with someone get out there and take some picks and be part of the fun :)

I will most likely have an open seat if ya need it.

Alright, lets lock in February 21.

Plan to be at Rogers Camp at 0900.

I'll get another more official thread going as the date approaches.

There's also a pretty good chance I'll have a seat open too.

A pic from Feb 2007 for some incentive:
P1010037.jpg

nothing recent. by Feb i think it should be pretty well cleaned up. we may need a saw or two just incase :rolleyes:

Any idea if its open this weekend or next? I think my xj forgot it is four wheel drive and not just a pavement princess, and my buddy in the mog wants to wheel so we were thinking about hitting browns in January. I also want to see if I have room with flexing for 35's.

I haven't recieved any update on the browns area. just stuff about diamond mill and jones creek etc....

but, you can go to the ODF TSF web site and check the trail / road updates. they are updated pretty regularly.

Hey well I didnt get pictures cause my cameras broken but we went up there and most of the roads are plowed except at the end of ceder tree. But by the firebreaks its all good. Of course 7 up is snowed out but hogsback is almost thawed out. So by the next wheelin trip it should be perfect.

Back