• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler for TSF in February

Hey well I didnt get pictures cause my cameras broken but we went up there and most of the roads are plowed except at the end of ceder tree. But by the firebreaks its all good. Of course 7 up is snowed out but hogsback is almost thawed out. So by the next wheelin trip it should be perfect.

Unless it snows between now and then...

PS. Were you in that group of three XJ's (with matching roofracks) and a JK(?) I saw pulling out of the Shell this morning?

Hey well I didnt get pictures cause my cameras broken but we went up there and most of the roads are plowed except at the end of ceder tree. But by the firebreaks its all good. Of course 7 up is snowed out but hogsback is almost thawed out. So by the next wheelin trip it should be perfect.
Were there any trees fallen across the trails or roads?

A few of my friends went up today and they said you could tell where trees had been down but there were not any trees blocking the trails they ran.

I am assuming they ran hoodraiser, hogsback, power line, little rubison etc. thats usually what they run.

crushers is probably snow bound, would make for an interesting run if someone wanted to try.

So what day sounds best? I am down for back to back wheeling weekends.

yep that was us pulling out of shell. the only tree that was blocking us from going up was the left going out of lyda camp, i forget what the name of it is. i tried hogsback out but the top was a little to much snow and it deffinetly looked like a few rigs had been through there.

Anybody got an open passenger seat? My jeep is in wheeling hibernation for the winter, hopefull it'll come out a little bigger if things go right. But I'd like to come shoot some video and I can probably pitch in a few bucks for gas...

mine may be open for ya. always welcome. photo and video in the same rig may be a good idea.

TTT!

I'm still planning on making it. Although, I only have a little over two weeks to get some 297s installed. :gag:

We'll go with February 21 (Saturday), it seems like it works for everyone.

sounds good, although after last weekend I understand why people get lower control arm skids on the axle,

It should be a fun weekend :party:

And lower door guards? :rolleyes:

meh, now the only dent free body panel I have would be the hood, and the roof I think is dent free, haven't looked in a while. Also, almost forgot, my rockers are dent free.

if i have tow points front and rear.. and 31"s.. but im open/open... will i become too much of a burdon? hahaha

I finally got some time this week to go hunting for 297s, and actually found a set. Now I just have to add a seal, and throw them in.

16 days and counting!

nw-xj-scott said:
if i have tow points front and rear.. and 31"s.. but im open/open... will i become too much of a burdon? hahaha

Everyone is welcome to tag along. I don't "think" the conditions will be that bad. Although, I think the snow level is supposed to drop over the weekend? So we shall see...

Back