• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: 98XJ lifted (my DD)

Aint nothing wrong w/ PBR!! I have lost at least a few years off my liver to the stuff...

what parts are you interested in??

what parts are you interested in??
Well, I you go back to stock. I will be wanting those upper & lower control arms as well as that track bar. As said, I would be willing to come down and remove them, If the price is right. Keep me updated. Collin has my phone #, or I can pm it to you.

I would be interested in the rack. I don't think I saw any dimentions, do you know what they are by chance? Pm me if you decide to pull it apart so we can get together.
Thanks Robert

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01509.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

Pics are current as of today. The ones in the shop make it look nicer then it is, that is just being honest. It is what it is, if anyone has interest, let me know.

I would be interested in the rack. I don't think I saw any dimentions, do you know what they are by chance? Pm me if you decide to pull it apart so we can get together.
Thanks Robert

not sure of the deminsions either, but take a look at the pics and that will give you an idea

hmmmm, man luv is about out of the question, but I am sure we could work something out :D They are loud on the road from the previous owner not properly rotating them. Are your 235's a all terrain? I could use some 235 AT's or MT for my little Nissan chore truck on the farm :farmer:

will do. I am located in north Missouri, so it might be a bit of a trip to come and get it though

Yeah, I dunno how it would all work out. The wifey wouldn't be too happy with me getting new meats since these are basically brand new. They're just so small and street-y.

Byron, your tires are holding alot more tread depth then mine are. I think that you would be getting hosed on that deal..but if I do part it out, you bet I would trade ya :D

Dude Tyler your DD is NICE! I would love to have it but my new to me pre-96 2dr XJ will be here in a couple hours and i don't need 3 XJ's.......................yet! :D

thanks flex, and what do you mean you dont need 3 XJ's?......I dont feel complete until I have about a half dozen!!! This is me thinning the herd right now, between farm trucks, militatry excess and everything else I am a personal property tax nightmare!!!

I hate to get rid of it, but need to..

I will always have the goldishtanishcrapish colored beast, but I am getting rid of a few things around here. Who knows what will be next :D

Back