• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February 16 - I hope there's snow run, Big Bear, CA

Will the discovery center have maps for sale? If I am the only jeep that shows, I will need to guide myself....Should get real interesting.

There will be at least two other Jeeps there as well, myself and my father.

If all else fails I'll send you and my dad on the more interesting stuff while I meet you on the other side.

Go to the recovery clinic on Sunday.

Sat for sure! me and my chick are heading up tonight to stay and meet up with you guys on Sat.

As far as trails go i have been through almost every trail in BB when my rig was pretty much bone stock, so i say it just makes for more fun and a challenge. Im sad to though didnt get my front locker in this past week due to my stupid work hours :-(

Re: Re: February 16 - I hope there's snow run, Big Bear, CA

Okay, let's start out with who is confirmed to be up there on Saturday?

My shocks did not make it so I won't be able to take the big Jeep with the lockers and winch. I'll be up there in the small Jeep. My dad will have his Jeep though, that's on 33s with lockers on each axle.

Just checked tracking. And says they got delivered today. Sent you a PM also.

I got a litle creative with my work duties today to scam my way into dropping by the house late morning. I found a box on my porch.

Parked.jpg

So yeah, I'll have the fun Jeep.

My preliminary thoughts are John Bull West to East then hit up Gold Mountain. The climb up the back side ought to be interesting.

Oh Hell yes. Since I have no idea about the trails you just mentioned, We are a bit excited.
Should I test out my winch to.see if it works, lol

Me and my wife Kari are all settled in by snow summit for the night looking forward to meeting you guys in the morning, we will be in a little white tj with a tan top, that sounds like a plan on John Bull and gold, they are always a good time, for anyone not aware of them I did John Bull pretty much stock so it's nothing to crazy.

John
Cell is 7604021066
Chanel 4

Back