• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

farmtastic!!

WHEEL'er-DLR

NAXJA Forum User
just a big thanks to farmermatt and jenny for opening there home for the m&g. :party: fantastic food...fellowship...and fire.. :flame: p.s...what a garage!! :thumbup: see you on the trail!!

AAAH! Ya got me wit da camera!

Definitely a good time, and I'm glad I came down to meet everyone who showed up. We'll have to do this again sometime (and maybe get some more people...)

Chuck - stay later next time, and see if you can get pix of Jes zipping around on that kart in the dark - I just hope he can see now... I'm sure I got him with the SureFire once or twice while we were looking for him...

5-90

Hey Chuck, Great pic. of my rig! Had a great time! Although I when I woke up this morning I was overpowered by the smell of diesel and smoke on all of my clothes. Kids had a blast, and are already bugging me to take them back. Thanks for having us Matt!

Neil

It was great to see you all again. We loved having everybody out here. It's not often people are willing to drive all the way out for a party. Thanks to everyone attending and making it fun. It was a great night except for the nice knew water fountain in the front yard...

Matt

Just got home.
Thanks a bunch Matt and Jeni for the hospitality and thanks to everyone who showed up. Several faces I hadn't seen in quite a while, great time. :thumbup:
Much fun with the plasma cutter today too! ;)

Jes

Thanks Matt and Jeni,

It was great to see and meet everyone again. I thought the water show was great, but then again I didn't have to fix it.

-Jerry

Jes said:
Just got home.
Thanks a bunch Matt and Jeni for the hospitality and thanks to everyone who showed up. Several faces I hadn't seen in quite a while, great time. :thumbup:
Much fun with the plasma cutter today too! ;)

Jes

Ditto on the thanks to Matt and Jen.

Plasma cutter, huh? Is there still a roof on the red wagon? :)

Back