• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2012 NAC Hat Sale!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
ANNUAL NAC FALL SWAG SALE!

This year we'll be doing something a little cheaper than in years past.

Options - "One Size Fits Most"
P
ricing is shipped or picked up:

Simple Beanie (Left side of picture) - $15
Collared Beanie (Right side of picture) - $15
Flex Fit Ball Cap- $20
Black only!

Pre-Order has ended Nov. 30th, 2012!

To order:
Due to the many options available, please use the following order guide and include it with your payment:
1) Screen name
2) Real Name
3) Simple Beanie Quantity
4) Collared Beanie Quantity
5) Flex Fit Hat Quantity
6) Shipping Street & Number
7) Shipping Town/City
8) Shipping State
9) Shipping Zip Code
10) Phone Number

Two options for payment:
-Pay by check - PM me for details
-Pay by PayPal - NAC@NAXJA.org (please remember to include the above with payment)

Beanies:
NAC_Hats.jpg

Flex Fit Hat:

13216488305001black.png

Last edited:
any chance we could do the NAC logo centered in the front and small naxja in the back, I was gonna have a buddy make one of those up anyways

any chance we could do the NAC logo centered in the front and small naxja in the back, I was gonna have a buddy make one of those up anyways

I doubt it, to many colors in the NAC logo at this point. It drives the cost up, this was supposed to be a "inexpensive" option for folks this year. Definitely something for the future though.
Please be aware that the BOD needs to be notified if you are using the NAC or NAXJA logos anywhere.

As it is this order may not happen unless we get some people on board. So far lots of talk and nothing more.

Guys, just so there is no confusion here, this is order time! Please read the first post!

I didn't think I'd even have to mention this, but we need to get at least two dozen or so total ordered (doesn't matter the style) or this won't happen. If the order does not go through everyone that did order will get a full refund, which at this point is nobody.

I wasn't expecting such a low interest after all the cries of wanting something cheaper and mentions of hats last year...

As for the flex fits, I'm willing to do whatever the general masses wants as far as centering/offsetting the logo. Just let me know what you want.

Payment sent earlier.

Payment sent for 1 regular beanie, 2 collared beanies, and 1 flex fit hat.

Just PayPalled for one Flex-Fit Hat.

Back