• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Entire EXTRA 89 XJ with 6.5 inch lift, im selling it all, parts and lift

Received your PM...

The gauge pod...i was thinking it was an actual a pillar pod. From your description i now realize it's an OEM instrument cluster with white face gauges.

Thanks, but not what i was looking for.

got shocks? what kinda condition.. what brand..

Would you go $35 shipped to zip 25836 on the spacers? Interested in the shackles also if the other guy doesn't buy 'em. Let me know

Thanks, Jason

I am in line for the shackles and spacers. What brand are they? Did they actually give over an inch in height?

Thank you

ok well last night i stayed up till 3 AM pulling most of the stuff off, because as everyone knows, all these parts were on the jeep still, so last night i managed to pull off the brake lines, spacers, 4.5 coils, and LCA's. i still have to do the rear tonight or tomorrow,

so far i sold the Brakelines, and probably the Leafs, LCA's

i know ive told someone that i would sell the Disconnects, but they are SEMI bent on the link, i can take a pic for anyone that still might be interested, oh and before i thought that the track bar was bad, but i was looking last night, and it looks in perfect condition to me, so i think i can add that to the list,
ill sell it for 50 dollars plus shipping, let me know if anyone wants it

so this is what i have left

3 " BDS coils -70 for both
Rocky Road Outfitters ADjustable Track bar - 50 dollars
SEMI bent disconnects, Ask me for pics of them

ive sold the brake lines for sure, and
ive got a buyer on the RE LCA's and 4.5 leaf packs and 2 inch spacers and shackles, but if any of these buyers bail out, ill let everyone know.

Im interested in the vent windows, if the other guy didnt get them. let me know shipping to 30533. And also a fan shroud and inner sunvisor ciip.

Back