• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 xj parts will ship from NY

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
hey all....
the xj i was hoping to make my dd has a hole blown in a piston so i'm not going to stick any money into getting it running. its a 98 sport 4x4 auto with about 200k ish miles. if anyone needs anything ill ship it. going to be selling parts cheap since i need to get it out of the garage fast and into another dd...wish i would have found this out before WF but oh well...

lemme know what you need...

Front driveshaft?

True, no big deal man.

Craig how's the E fan? I really only need the motor, but I'd take the whole thing, or just the motor/fan if shipping doesn't rape it. (FYI I ruined my motor trying to pull the fan off it.)

scooby "43812" xj

The interior trim panel with the storage cubby (passenger rear)? Need one that's not cut up, in the lighter (Mist, not Agate) gray.

Shipped to Ft Wayne, 46807, residential.

The interior trim panel with the storage cubby (passenger rear)? Need one that's not cut up, in the lighter (Mist, not Agate) gray.

Shipped to Ft Wayne, 46807, residential.

take a pick if you can find one...honestly not 100% sure what it is, but you can have it. its mist grey

Back