• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Durhamtown Tellico....

Sounds like I may need to hold off on yanking my axles just yet. I may just concentrate and complete stage 1 of the build and keep it usable for the longest amount of time I can. Crawford's will be a welcome sight, for sure!

Sounds like I may need to hold off on yanking my axles just yet. I may just concentrate and complete stage 1 of the build and keep it usable for the longest amount of time I can. Crawford's will be a welcome sight, for sure!

I've got to install my new to me rear shocks. Who all is interested in going in March?

I'd be in for 21st-22nd. That's our birthday weekend so we've already scheduled vacation days, but haven't made any plans yet.

That is a URE work day but I don't have to go to them all. LOL! Any of your guys local to you be going or will it just be us?

I just talked to Daniel. I think he'd be in with his XJ. My buddy Jason may go in his YJ if he gets in running again by that time (should be-we think it's the PCM). Aaron is a definite maybe in his JK depending on "what the boss says" (his words, not mine lol)

I'll have to keep an eye on this one. I may have other commitments in the first week of Nov. But with it being this far out.

Who can tell...

I'll have to keep an eye on this one. I may have other commitments in the first week of Nov. But with it being this far out.

Who can tell...

November was scrapped a while back (2014). New tentative date will be the weekend of March 21st if that works for the majority. That's the best weekend for Wendy, Aaron, and I.

I might be able to make it. Let me know when you firm up the dates Ghost. also I will try to hit up Dale.

I might be able to make it. The weekend before might work better though. I might be able to bring some of the family.

Would love to see you old friend! I doubt I could do the weekend before I have some modifications to get done....... and I just booked a cabin in Hayesville...... :eek:

Hey guys, I will try to make this and bring kids along. Thats if my junk will make it. My winch is history but I ain't skeard. It'll be good to catch up with everyone and maybe meet some new guys also.

Hey guys, I will try to make this and bring kids along. Thats if my junk will make it. My winch is history but I ain't skeard. It'll be good to catch up with everyone and maybe meet some new guys also.

would be awesome if you could make it!

Is anyone bringing kids? If I come I am bringing Daniel he is 8 and I will camp at Crawfords...

Mine are 16 and they are not coming. I'm going to be in Hayesville this trip. Will come over to Murphy Saturday morning I guess if all goes well.

Mine are 16 and they are not coming. I'm going to be in Hayesville this trip. Will come over to Murphy Saturday morning I guess if all goes well.

So Ghost are you a maybe? or are you coming over to wheel Saturday?

Talked to Dale, He can't make it. I will be able to go. I guess we will camp at Crawford's. arrive Friday leave Sunday. I may have a couple students with TJ's tag along. I mentioned I was going and these guys got excited. Can't wait to see you Mark and Glen and Mike.

So Ghost are you a maybe? or are you coming over to wheel Saturday?

Talked to Dale, He can't make it. I will be able to go. I guess we will camp at Crawford's. arrive Friday leave Sunday. I may have a couple students with TJ's tag along. I mentioned I was going and these guys got excited. Can't wait to see you Mark and Glen and Mike.

Yes sir I am most definitely wheeling Saturday. Bring whoever you want the more the merrier! I was referring to staying at Crawford's. If this place pans out I'm going to try and make it a regular thing. My Friend Ironman Andy might bring his ZJ? out.

Back