• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Durhamtown Tellico....

Funny how 1 statement about new trails there can turn into that! lol

Aw it's all good man. I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not trying to argue. If we ever get to know one another you'll know I'm just goofy like that. The older I get the less tolerance I have for arguing because it's just not worth it. My offer still stands no matter what. I'd pay $20 to be entertained all day!

Aw it's all good man. I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not trying to argue. If we ever get to know one another you'll know I'm just goofy like that. The older I get the less tolerance I have for arguing because it's just not worth it. My offer still stands no matter what. I'd pay $20 to be entertained all day!

Says the goofball responsible for the zip tie on my driveshaft....... :eek:

A few more pics

The ladies needed to stop and use the facilities. They all agreed....it needed a good cleaning. I guess this is where it's beneficial for us guys having outdoor plumbing lol

Here's me giving Mark bad advice. "Just go thataway and mat it till the valves float"

Glenn & the Ghost, or "Nekkid Ghost" as Deanna calls it now

Plane crash site

All of us heading up, just out of the parking lot

Back