• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drop

Yah, trailmaster had it in their 4" kit... If I remember right they didnt have the support brace though... I had those things and hated them, I always got hung up. Just save your money for a longarm kit.

rough country has a prototype that will be out shortly as well
btw my buddy has them on his rig, no problems with being hung up at all. but we dont have a ton of rocks in pnw.

no rocks round here either, little mud and sum logs. how long till they come out? do you know?

grimus99xj, i think thats his member name is a rep for rough country and is always floating around this board answering questions and getting us good deals
pm him for info on them.

That is correct, Jason (Grimus) had them on his XJ. They are supposed to be released to the public bofre too long. RE and TrailMaster are the only other ones that I am aware of, but that is not saying that there are not others out there. When I was talking to Jason he spoke of the RC ones being priced less then others.

WheelsUp said:
Are theirs available seperate from a kit? I look briefly and gave up after not finding much about them.

thats because they are not available yet so theres no info. everything rough country sells you can buy seperatly just pm jason.

look up one post, he was refering to the Trail Master brackets.

Back