• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doomed... I have another XJ!

So how long did it take you to get rid of the Teraflex sticker in the middle of the windshield?

:D

This sticker sure is impractical but I sure love fig newtons.

I die a little inside every time you post.

lmfao.gif

Aw crap, not only do I feel old, I'll bet he is taller than me too! He'll do all right, he sure kept a cool head that day. Daniel was probably the calmest one out of our whole group! So what are the chances of him bringing back a blonde, blue-eyed souvenir? :)

Yep, he's 6' & about 185#'s... That was Jeni's first rule, don't bring home any girls or babies.

I wouldn't go that far. :D

I'm envious that you made it to the desert. :cheers:

That is my calling, hopefully sooner than later.

Loving it. Almost 100 degrees out today and did not feel bad.
Monday will be a different story though, another semi-truck load of computers coming in... so will be working outside part of the day. Forecast is over 100 degrees. :badpc:

I wouldn't go that far. :D

I'm envious that you made it to the desert. :cheers:

That is my calling, hopefully sooner than later.

Yeah, saw a thing on the news about that. That and this is the earliest to reach 100 since 1981. :eyes:

Would you believe it hardly ever gets over 100 here?

Now if Crash showed up we could have a Sierra Chapter circa 2002 reunion right here in Glenn's thread! :party:

Here I am. :wave1:

How is it that you spent something like 5 years in NJ, and only managed to buy an XJ in the last year (give or take) that never got off the pavement, yet within a month of moving to AZ you not only buy a modified rig but go wheeling? :spin1:

Seriously, though, nice rig. Keep the greasy side down, and have fun out there.

Most of the time I lived in NJ, I lived on the Hudson and worked in Manhattan. Had no real need for a vehicle. :) Until I moved out to the country.

And thanks. :)

How is it that you spent something like 5 years in NJ, and only managed to buy an XJ in the last year (give or take) that never got off the pavement, yet within a month of moving to AZ you not only buy a modified rig but go wheeling? :spin1:

Seriously, though, nice rig. Keep the greasy side down, and have fun out there.

Glenn b. i didnt know that they had smog checks in alb. i havent even ever seen a station for testing in carlsbad or even this corner of the state

Back