• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOM - Group buy

i am interested mostly in the .250 wall for building steering. whats a price on that? dont really need 25 ft, but if its cheap enough it will get used.

Yea, if they are 24-25' sticks...I would be more in the range of 4-5 sticks total. and if they will deliver to Sac for $20 I would split that with some people if they are in that area.

I might be in on some sticks. not sure how many I can afford yet.. maybe 3 or 4.

Billy, how many sticks do you want? What kind? I'll try to get another quote tomorrow.

Yeah Connor you could leave it here no problem.

I will take what ever Bryan Vet's Xj is taking. We will be doing are cages at some what the same time..

Yes we can make some thing work to get it all pick up.

Where is the shop at? Did i see Milpitas?

i am interested mostly in the .250 wall for building steering. whats a price on that? dont really need 25 ft, but if its cheap enough it will get used.
Depending on the price I'll go in on this if you weld me up some good stuff :D
Chris might too.

Joe, the shop is in milpitas. I can have it shipped to either my house in Pleasanton (with my portion of the order) or to Sacramento if we can find someone willing to let you guys use their place as a transfer point.

Haven't had time to get the quote yet. Been super busy. Tomorrow, promise!

So here's the list:

Me - 5 sticks
Rocknzj - 1 stick
Vets xj - 5 sticks
Joe - 5 sticks
Jon- 1 stick .25 wall

Connor, Billy, Josh, Jeremy, and Chris, if you guys are serious let me know how much you want ASAP and I'll add you to the list.

This is the list I'll be using for the quote tomorrow. Let me know ASAP if I need to change something or if you want to back out/add/remove.

FYI, the sticks range anywhere from 17'-25'. To get the average he just divided the total feet of tube showing in the computer by the number of sticks. Your lengths may vary, but cannot be determined until the order is processed.

Last edited:
im in for at least 5 sticks. maybe 6 or 7. I have a buddy who wants some a few so I will contact him tomorrow.

I might also have a shipping point in sac for them. I will contact tomorrow.

I totally forgot about this thread. What tubing are you buying the most of? Also, I'd hate to order some tubing and have to leave it at your house in the way, unless you are ok with that and let me come up one day to cut it and bend it up.

So here's the list:

Me - 5 sticks
Rocknzj - 1 stick
Vets xj - 5 sticks
Joe - 5 sticks
Jon- 1 stick .25 wall
Josh - 5 sticks
Chris - 1 stick

Connor, Billy, and Jeremy, if you guys are serious let me know how much you want ASAP and I'll add you to the list.

Updated list above.

1.5" .120" DOM pricing did not change because that is their rock bottom price - $2.63/ft

1.5" .250" DOM is at $6.17/ft

Let me know ASAP if you guys are still in/want to change your order/want to back out.

As I said earlier, the sticks range in length from 17-25' but are currently averaging at 25'. This may change, and your individual lengths may vary.

ill pass on the .250 wall if no one else needs it for steering. i don't need a whole 25ft length, I'm not building steering any time soon and 150$ to have it just lying around probably isn't worth it? but i wouldn't mind grabbing like 10-12 feet if someone else needs some for steering and wants to go halves?

No worries Chris.

Connor, I can't guarantee that I'll have any left over... It's too hard to tell. But if do, then we can definitely work something out.

I am not quite sure how to do the payment stuff. I dont know if I want to do paypal because I can't transfer the money into a bank account (correct me if I'm wrong). Any ideas?

Back