• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anybody know selarep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this doens't turn in to a Wenzel.

selarep said:
I sure as hell hope you dont mean anything foul about the military...

Or what??? Give me a break. And send this guy his money back, or send him the fender flares. As far as the military is concerned, everyone who has ever served knows there are just as many thieving, lying, crooks in the military, as anywhere else. What are you going to do about it? Get mad, kick some butt, or man up and send this guy what he paid for TWO months ago!

Trail-Axe said:
As far as the military is concerned, everyone who has ever served knows there are just as many thieving, lying, crooks in the military, as anywhere else.

Yeah your right Trail-Axe, but they usually ended up as the guest of honor at a blanket party because they could not hide forever and eventually every person knew who they were.

Selarep, rick, I never met you, you could be having personal or financial issues, I don't care. You want to call out a guy who stated a fact, your lame for not meeting YOUR part of the deal. You brag in your sig & profile about being ex-military, however you embarass us, the current, the former and even the ex-military by not holding up your end of the bargin. If you were still current your chief and I would be having a discussion.

Get it together, either ship the man the parts or refund him the cash.

That is all.

Phil said:
We can't be having a seller like that in our Sierra Chapter For Sale forum, that's for sure.

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you...

... over 20 threads in the first four pages! :looney:

Well being a Sierra Chapter Member I feel that this reflects badly on us. I have a front set of flares off a 98 up in my attic. If this does not end up with the correct outcome, I will work on getting you my set.

Nope! No flares yet.

Still no replys in the last weeks to my emails or PMs. He replyed to me on Jan 23rd, two weeks ago, and said he would have a tracking number for me "today"

No responses since. I email him every couple days.

it shows him not being on here for a week now. the whole thing is pretty lame. i've bought and sold several things on here and had never had a problem like this. sorry man....

smartazz19 said:
ive bought and sold parts on JU/Naxja and all kinds of message boards for 5 or 6 years, never had one problem until now.

Did you contact paypal yet? If not, please do so soon. I would rather you just get your money back than get screwed because you wanted to give the guy a chance to man up.

Bryan C. said:
Did you contact paypal yet? If not, please do so soon. I would rather you just get your money back than get screwed because you wanted to give the guy a chance to man up.

Just did. I opened a claim. We'll see what happens.

This whole situation is just making me mad.. Its so trivial, if you sell something and somebody pays for it. Ship it. Its that easy.

crazy4mopar said:
Just ban him......

Who are you to ask to ban someone. You can't even buck up & make your name red. Loser.

Cornflake said:
maybe he died? haven't seen him on here for awhile...

Well that would suck, I wish no one ill will. Barring any unfortunate happen stance beyond his control that has caused SELAREP to flake, I agree with Lee and just ban him. However since he hasn't posted in a few weeks maybe a mute point.

Hey IAGREEN, learn some history, we all drop into the black sometimes.

ia green96 said:
Who are you to ask to ban someone. You can't even buck up & make your name red. Loser.

:twak: Hey *ucknut, Just because you have been here for a few months that gives you the right the call me a loser? :nono: B*tch please, I have put way more time and money into NAXJA and my local trails then you have or will, Ask better ask someone who your messing with...
Now if you meant "loser" in a nice way:looser: FU and have a nice day:firedevil :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back