• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert Flowers

We did have a great time... while I grew tired of this trail decades ago I do like taking folks over it & the spring bloom makes for a beautiful trip...
Here's some of the customized exhaust...

The culprit...
29o5qow.jpg

And the victim...
214p7ci.jpg

30d7yp0.jpg

Curt

I could not believe that it was still running, part of it was completely folded closed. Glad you liked the pic's, what a bitchen day for it.

Awesome pix, Paul. I had a great weekend in Sheep Canyon and Truckhaven, but wish I could've done both outings!!

I wish you all could have come too. I love this time of year out here, and it is how I would like you all to see it. Cause it SUCKS IN THE SUMMER! (except the night runs :) )

It didn't look that deep, until Curt DROPPED into it. :scared: Talk about muck.

Just think, if your tires had tread on them you would have cleared it...LOL
30d7yp0.jpg

Now thats funny right there

I don't care HOW much tread you have... ram a 2" pipe up inbetween the spring & the fuel tank up above the the bumper line & you don't go forward...
Besides the tread is fine... it's the sidewalls that are showing their miles...:sunshine:

Curt

Back