• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert Flowers

Agreed. I'll be out in Coyote Canyon/Sheep Canyon area & probably won't venture further east, but you never know, with me...

O.K. Solks... I mean folks...

Sat. morning 4-10... meet at the Loves Trk. Stop N. side of I-10 at Dillon Rd. exit... at the bottom of Indio grade... we leave at 0830 so show a little early to get some gas & ice & ?? if you need it...

We'll run up the freeway to Chiriaco... noooo wheel'n to speak of... hopefully some flora & fauna... FULL day trip... bring a lunch... CAMERAS !!!

See YA !
Curt

Sat. morning 4-10... meet at the Loves Trk. Stop N. side of I-10 at Dillon Rd. exit... at the bottom of Indio grade... we leave at 0830 so show a little early to get some gas & ice & ?? if you need it...

We'll run up the freeway to Chiriaco... noooo wheel'n to speak of... hopefully some flora & fauna... FULL day trip... bring a lunch... CAMERAS !!!

See YA !
Curt

10/4 we will be there at 8:00... with smiles on our faces:moon:

See YA !
Curt

So how many are going to show? :dunno:.. I know for a fact that we have 1 jeep going, maybe 2 if i get the wifes jeep done..Waiting for pain pills to kick in:yelclap:

As of this time i am a MAYBE..Going to take the jeep out tonite to test run again..Doesn't feel right, i retighten the track bar again so i'll see

Well is it a fact one is going or are we counting you as a MAYBE ??

Curt

Well, we'll be there. If no one shows, we'll bound around a bit.

We had a Great time. Pic's to come.:rof:

We had a Great time. Pic's to come.:rof:

We had a GREAT time too... LOTS of colorful plants... decent temps... fighter planes... a nice oasis... a sippy hole with an embedded/hidden pole... accordioned exhaust... ahhhh good times...
Broke my damn camera though...

Curt

House--Desert-Flower-028.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-031.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-033.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-035.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-038.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-044-1.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-047.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-059.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-063.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-078.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-083.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-088.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-094.jpg

House--Desert-Flower-100.jpg

More to come once PB will let me upload again.

Back