• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert Flowers

This run is called desert flowers, Is that code for desert peyote orgy?

I think that's every day for these guys...

Supposedly they're actually taking their wimmins out to look at tha purty flowers...

I took my wife there Yesterday and there where very few in bloom, there where a few in waiting to bloom, so there might not be much in the area. I am going to get a lot of crap for this post. If you go on Sunday we can go again, my wife has work on Sat.

Just depends on where you are, in the dez. Its been going on for the last 2-3 weeks so far. But the best is yet to come.

make sure to take lots of pretty pictures guys lol jk jk. man last time you said "easy" run, i was missing some cloth from my seat!!! haha ill have to see if the gf wants to go to this one. i might let her drive too :skull2:

LOL! :cool:

make sure to take lots of pretty pictures guys lol jk jk. man last time you said "easy" run, i was missing some cloth from my seat!!! haha ill have to see if the gf wants to go to this one. i might let her drive too :skull2:

Did i scare you :laugh2:..I was taking it EASY son....Did the BIG boy need to change his pants?:moon: J/K... You need to come over in the day light to see what we ran, it isn't that bad during the day..

Scott/Paul & ??
I'll probably be going out east of town (Chiriaco) doing the same thing... y'all want to tag along you can...
Not trying to hijack things I just wanted y'all to know...
Couple picts. from the last few days out "working" along the canal.

24plbf4.jpg

r1zuon.jpg

The Mayor

Time please..We will meet with you..I was thinking i would go up the I 10 then down to what ever...Just let me know..I need to finish the wifes jeep and we are good to go..

PS

You never hi jack my threads..You just like to run with a group..Just like us

Let me ink this with a few other folks... I'll probably post time & place on it tomorrow...

Curt

:wave:..OK folks as you can see this is still on...We join up with curt (THE MAYOR of truck haven).We just have a bigger party now:party:..

If anyone can find those sneaky wild flowers, Curt can. Sounds like fun. Does this mean Ma is still driving? :helpme: (can you see the desperation in this avatars eyes?)

I think Curt is going to post a date & Time today.

Back