• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deaver 3' Coils, and rear add-a-leaf pack.

DezertXJ

NAXJA Forum User
As the title says, deaver 3' lift front coils, and a stock rear pack with an add-a-leaf. It was on the Jeep when I bought it, long story short, the guys wife took over the Xj as a DD and she wanted it lower than the height of the then current RE 4.5 kit. So he installed these springs and the modified rear pack to clear some 32.5/11.50 goodyears for her. I bought it and went back to the RE 4.5 coils and full rear pack. They are both in great shape and honestly rode much better than the RE springs. $200 for all of it. Call, text, or PM Don @909-841-9200 Thanks.

Yes, that is what I am asking. It will be for my wifes' XJ and I want to make sure she will not have issues using it as a daily driver.

Jeff

3" springs wont cause any mechanical issues with stock control arms, but she's going to feel bumps in the road a little more if its stock now because of the control arm angles. Not much, but if she's the complaining type she'll notice :eyes: your wife may differ slightly from mine :D

My wife liked the ride of the deavers way better than the RE4.5's that I installed. I can't post pics, but can email you some no problem. Just shoot me a pm with your address.

Back