• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dash light fuse popping......

Ghost,

The wire that I reconnected ( :dunce: ) was inside of the rear hatch back where the speakers are. There was a connector that wasn't connected. I connected it and POOF no more lights until I figured out that was the problem.

I guess the question to ask is have you or anyone else been back there replacing speakers or messing with the wiper or anything else? If you've got the same problem someone connected that wire. Also, do you have parking lights? My 10amp fuse kept blowing as soon as the parking lights were turned on. The instrument light fuse never blew.

anyone know why that things there, kinda odd to have a male and felmale end on some wires and they arent supposed to be plugged together. but yeah ghost its on the back hatch,

Ok, I checked and none of my wires coming out of the body are attached to any of the wires in the tailgate harness. I tested it once and the fuse is grounded on both sides. The method of test was put the volt meter on continuity and touch one prob to the fuse blade and one to the unibody. Beep beep beep!

Back