• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 35 ARB Locker, Axle Shafts, Misc...

FastTRX

NAXJA Forum User
I'm doing a rear axle swap to a Dana 44 in the back of my '89 XJ so I won't be need the rear ARB anymore. Its a 27 spline setup for 3.73s and UP...I was running 4.88s on it. IT DOESNT have a ring gear on it...

Will include new internal seal and air line as well as the fittings you will need for your axle. I'm looking for $425 +shipping or POSSIBLE TRADE for a rear Detroit, Lockrite, or any locker setup for the rear Dana 44 I have now.

This DOES NOT include the compressor....

Also have NON C-Clip D35 rear axle shafts with bearings complete (both pair) for $20 +shipping. Also have diff cover and diff guard for D35....can give this away for $25 shipped (guard never installed and is painted red).

PM me....I will take REASONABLE offers. Thanks for looking.

I know not many XJ guys (especially on here) dont run their 35s anymore but I really need to move this....please make me an offer if you think you can use it.

Back