• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dan Turner's Rig

I'm gonna have to borrow you for some dimple dies and possibly some door panels :D hahahaha

I may still have the template for the fronts. I haven't done the rear doors or the hatch yet. I need to build a rear bumper (sold my old one) and I think I may cut the hatch so the spare tire is half in-half out, with a tube "corral" around it. Still undecided though. Know anyone with a spare hatch I could cut up??:D

I may still have the template for the fronts. I haven't done the rear doors or the hatch yet. I need to build a rear bumper (sold my old one) and I think I may cut the hatch so the spare tire is half in-half out, with a tube "corral" around it. Still undecided though. Know anyone with a spare hatch I could cut up??:D
Haha what a BAMF. That hatch idea sounds like a sweet idea, I may know of some hatches. I think Johnny is getting rid of his 2 door, so you may be able to hit him up about his rear hatch.

i have a free hatch for you(brown from an 85), i love your trucks interior, looks very.....convenient for lack of a better word. I really need to make up some door panels like that for my two-door, thanks for the ideas!(not that I have the skills or tools:))

i have a free hatch for you(brown from an 85), i love your trucks interior, looks very.....convenient for lack of a better word. I really need to make up some door panels like that for my two-door, thanks for the ideas!(not that I have the skills or tools:))

If only you weren't 150 miles away...I'd take you up on the hatch:D

Go to Harbor Freight...they have bead rollers pretty cheap.

-Dan

Isn't Johnny's a 98 and up?

Pretty sure he has an older 2 door... not sure?

I feel the same way. The only reason I'm looking to do it is for more room inside once I cage etc.

Post picture on the hatch when your done. I would like to try that as well.

that thing looks bad a$$ dan, sure different since the last time i seen it.:thumbup::thumbup:

If only you weren't 150 miles away...I'd take you up on the hatch:D

Go to Harbor Freight...they have bead rollers pretty cheap.

-Dan

I've been Know to make some road trips out to ventura and santa barbara...

If you still need it next time I go, I will swing by skullvers and pick it up for you.

Justin

What it used to look like...
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

...that was on the Rubicon back in 2005.
Funny that I actually recognized it at KOH in February. :D

Dan, why are you running those hub protectors? Aren't they wicked heavy?

beautiful rig

Back