• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dallas area peeps.

Check the local Craigslist guys... i found my pintle and adjustable mount for $50 picked up in a few hours.

You guys are awesome hooking up the Dr like this! But i'd make him wait to get it till the week after Labor Day and at Lake Powell....

:applause:

This goes to anyone around here btw... I work at a steel yard and can get things very cheap if you tell me ahead of time... I can also get some towing parts and alot of other random things... Anything from Full bumper replacements to fancy LED Lights... to Floor mats..

(I may be getting a new job soon though so not sure how long this will last... Time to move on after 4 years and not being taken care of)

alright, just updating everyone.....Ryan doesn't want the ebay one because of shipping time (rightfully so), so i posted on LSJC ( a local Jeep board) about borrowing a pintle hitch for the day. waiting to hear some responses on there. Also going to text Ryan and let him know this.

i need a pintle hitch to get the trailer to utah........ oh and ryan ill call you here in a little bit. so unless i borrow it for quite a while then thats not an option.

my friend in dallas is coming down here this weekend, but his ball is stuck in the reciever hitch and cant swap it out so i need to meet someone to get this. i also leave wednsday as well.

Scott: well, looks like we're back to buying one then. let me check out some stores online that are local and see what i find....

You guys rock! Have I said that yet? Probably but I don't mind saying it again.

I wish I could just come get it so I could buy all of you a round for helping out.

Anyway. After looking at options I think the best and most simple soloution is to just buy one. It might cost a little more but it's by far the most simple way to go.

Scott... I told twitch this but you need to know also. That has a four flat plug on it. I'm not sure what your rig has but I it's different let me know and I'll get you hooked up.

If you need a 4 way flat plug i can get you one for free lol... offer is still open on the hitch too 63 and i can get the tube to weld on to it and make it a solid mount and save you the 30 for the plate

ryan-wish you could make it down this way too man!

found ones at northern tool and tractor supply were within a few dollars of each other, so i'm headed out to Northern tool in Lewisville after work to pick up the hitch.

T/C...just remembered i took out my 4 flat harness because it was problematic....Would you be able to meet me in Lewisville sometime this evening to hook me up with one? Thanks in advance man!

If you need a 4 way flat plug i can get you one for free lol... offer is still open on the hitch too 63 and i can get the tube to weld on to it and make it a solid mount and save you the 30 for the plate

Thanks for the offer to weld that up. I really apreciate it. I just sent Twitch the money to go buy one. Those guys are already going far enough out of their way to help me out. I feel bad dragging even more people and time into the mix.

Hey Twitch! Ao when are we gunna get that thing?! Today or tomorrow? Doc, im to lazy to txt him; when are we getting it?

ryan-wish you could make it down this way too man!

found ones at northern tool and tractor supply were within a few dollars of each other, so i'm headed out to Northern tool in Lewisville after work to pick up the hitch.

T/C...just remembered i took out my 4 flat harness because it was problematic....Would you be able to meet me in Lewisville sometime this evening to hook me up with one? Thanks in advance man!

About what time? And where in lewisville will you be?

Thanks for the offer to weld that up. I really apreciate it. I just sent Twitch the money to go buy one. Those guys are already going far enough out of their way to help me out. I feel bad dragging even more people and time into the mix.

No problem just want to help... And con people in to coming out here to look at my jeep to tell me what i need to do :spin1:

Alex-tomorrow after i get off work. i'll call the guy tonight and verify.

T/C-i get off work at 5 in Plano. gotta run home then i can go out to Lewisville, so maybe 6:30 or 7....I'll be at the Northern Tool south of business 121 on southbound 35 access road. We can meet wherever around there though. If you're 21, we can meet at Redneck Heaven for a beer or 12!

Glad to see ya got it all worked out Doc. ;)

Wish I could have brought it out to ya.
Thought I had the gas issue worked out but I would have had to sell my .45 to do it.
(I live in Texas. Texas requires you to own a gun.
laughingsmiley.gif
)

Being unemployed is a real BITCH!!!

Alex-tomorrow after i get off work. i'll call the guy tonight and verify.

T/C-i get off work at 5 in Plano. gotta run home then i can go out to Lewisville, so maybe 6:30 or 7....I'll be at the Northern Tool south of business 121 on southbound 35 access road. We can meet wherever around there though. If you're 21, we can meet at Redneck Heaven for a beer or 12!

I can meet you at northern i need to go there to look at a few things anyways.. I would say yes to the beer.. BUT.. 1) I need to go finish the tranny on my jeep
2) I dont drink
3) Need to spend some time with the girl tonight

:laugh3:

And just to make sure... What i have is a 48'' 4 way flat.. And you need a female right?

Tomorrow it is Twitch!

T/C-
1:have fun! if i didn't have to be at work in the AM i would help out!
2: no prob bob.
3: smart man!

that's correct. 48" 4 way flat female is perfect. I'll be at Northern Tool around 6:30 or so, chubby/twitchy guy in a blue Polo that says "Ze-Net Technologies" on it. I'll be in a maroon XJ, lifted, Hella 500 spotlights on it.

T/C-
1:have fun! if i didn't have to be at work in the AM i would help out!
2: no prob bob.
3: smart man!

that's correct. 48" 4 way flat female is perfect. I'll be at Northern Tool around 6:30 or so, chubby/twitchy guy in a blue Polo that says "Ze-Net Technologies" on it. I'll be in a maroon XJ, lifted, Hella 500 spotlights on it.

Alright got permission from the lady :laugh2: We will be there around 6:30 also.. I have to take her shopping first .... Do you mind PMing me your number and i will give you a call when i get there?

Back