• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dallas area peeps.

tried to take pics but it was to dark and they didnt come out. it looks BADASS though!

Thanks for the info Mosephus. I will PM him. This comes with perfect timining because I was just about to call Scott and see what we could work out since my Jeep is having a severe overheating problem right now.

Scott-When are you going to Utah?

i go on wednsday so that wont work. i need to grab this thing this weekend if possible.....

Anyone driving down to austin or waco in the next day or so from the dfw area??

if not i think ill make the drive up that way...

Last edited:
Anyone driving down to austin or waco in the next day or so from the dfw area??

if not i think ill make the drive up that way...

Hey Scott, have any idea how low the hitch sits on that Van you guys are taking up here? I guess the trailer sits pretty high. I don't think it should give you any trouble. It's just going to look kind of stupid.

Just saw this...I am going to San Antonio today at noon... if that helps?

As Nate said I'm going to Dallas next weekend.

dammit, i wish i would have seen this this morning. I'm sure Scott does too! Thanks for the offer man!

ya it sits just about level on my jeep and im 4.5" and 35s.

this trailer i amazing btw. i am so jealous

it is a beautiful trailer, but i will FREELY admit it looks a lot better with your Jeep!

Next winter its going to get a paint job. I want it Yellow to match my Jeep. I plan on selling the 35s and putting 33s on it with wheels to match my Jeep also.

Scott...Gimme a call before you leave.

First time I saw her, wasn't even outa the Jeep yet.
advtra.jpg

At a pee stop!
advtra1.jpg

advtraboot.jpg

advtra6.jpg

advtra5.jpg

advtra4.jpg

My two youngest sisters
advtra3.jpg

advtra2.jpg

Day she left my house
advtra5.jpg

advtra7.jpg

advtra8.jpg

advtra9.jpg

advtra10.jpg

advtra11.jpg

And thats all. I miss her already. :p

Niice. Cool things you guys are doing for the good Dr, so it's enroute to Utah now?

It's here!!!!

Scott delivered it two nights ago.

Unfortunately I was in Nevada and couldn't meet the guys. I felt bad about that. I didn't even really get to see it until this morning.

Once again I really want to thank everyone who helped out. It just goes to show how great the guys on NAXJA really are.

If anyone wants to see it with his jeep you will need to go to the intrmountain chapter link. I was too lazy to link it. It does look good behind his jeep.

So, I thought Twitch's name would be red by now...

Back