• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

daily driven rigs

DSMs are alot the same way. the joke is that our cars are out of order more than they are driven. They are alot of work to maintain. Nothing like a rotary I'm sure.
Here's a quote I always liked:

"Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhaust gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway. In other words, Eclipse tuners write checks their cars can cash. Mention the word "chrome" and they might drop a boot to your skull" -SuperStreet Magazine

not sure its relevant, but I love it.

Ryan93 how big a lift is that?

We all know that... :spin1:

And that editor obviously didn't see this car

410114.jpg

why do I sense that we might not be able to be friends on this matter :p j/k

yea....I will admit, there are those that ruin the DSMs for us real tuners. (stuff like that ^^)
Hahahaha nah, I'm JFWY, I like giving DSM guys crap about their cars. People ruin RX7's for the rest of us too. However, when Mitsubishi came out with the pig of a last gen eclipse, and that commercial of the FD bowing out to it... I officially lost all respect for them. (Although I never had much for them, being anti-union.)

pic of my comanche just messin around in JV
drive this baby to work everyday... even though my tranny sounds like it has rocks in it and my power steering screams...
014.jpg

my 95 is at 189,xxx miles and still running strong.

do the 4.0s usually run that long?
my 95 has 231k and runs just as good as it did the day i got it a 87k. just gotta take care of it and it will run forever, the 4.0 is an exremely reliable motor.

Back